30 day shred

Options
13»

Replies

• Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred yesterday. Also started MFP yesterday so I need friends. It would be cool to find people doing the same workout as me. Anyone feel free to add me. I need support and love to support others.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I'm starting 30DS tomorrow morning (overslept today - just got back from vacation), but I can really use some friends that can understand my pain! lol Feel f ree to add me! Looking forward to talking to you soon!
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've done maybe two or three days of the 30DS! I usually give up, because all that jumping gives me headaches! I've only tried doing it in the mornings when I wake and it's been suggested that I eat something first before giving it a try. I would like to incorporate it back into my routine, but not sure how my body will handle it! Maybe I'll give another try and see how it works out for me.
  • Itzzie
    Itzzie Posts: 14
    Options
    Okay I am in I will start today after work! I got this!!!!
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I did this last year and lost like 10lbs and I don't remember how many inches, but it was visible in my clothing and pictures more than on the scale. Do it, it's a good program.
  • Amy967
    Amy967 Posts: 20
    Options
    I've tried that, but the same exercises every day are just way too boring for me...but good luck to you though :)))
  • TimeToBeHappy18
    TimeToBeHappy18 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im doing 30DS, on week 2! Friend request sent :)
  • Mollique
    Options
    Some motivation> Day 9 Level 1. 6 pounds lost keep calm and carry on! Add me!