Boring sods !!!

Options
U lot really r a bunch of boring sods lol ... Any uk people interested in doing a run and having some fun after .. Being serious here and something to help get u motivated :)

Replies

• philshjips
    philshjips Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    U lot really r a bunch of boring sods lol ... Any uk people interested in doing a run and having some fun after .. Being serious here and something to help get u motivated :)

Wait... so you call me a boring sod and then ask if we can hang out? I don't know how things work over there in England, but we tend not to be friends with mean people here in the US of A :tongue:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    That doesn't motivate me.....unless "boring sods" is some UK back-handed compliment that means you like my legs.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options

Wait... so you call me a boring sod and then ask if we can hang out? I don't know how things work over there in England, but we tend not to be friends with mean people here in the US of A :tongue:

Mean people are my favorite people!!! :devil:
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Not motivating.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

bite me.

:bigsmile:

(note to mods... this is just a playful joke.)
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Ian - God....and I love you. I hope to make it out! Always wanted to go to the UK...how I have friends there.....and yeah, I guess I can try to run....but I'd rather just site see & drink beer. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Any UK friends want to offer me a bunk???
  • Ian1993
    Ian1993 Posts: 70
    Options
    Hahahahaha ok maybe not the best way to put it lol ...
    I'm not a bad person or nasty far from it and I could post a massive motivational post , but for what ?? Would it make a difference ? Does it matter what is posted really ..! Anyway if I was being dam serious about moaning of people I would have been worse and no lol's
  • smtillman2
    Options

bite me.

:flowerforyou:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    You near enough to me for us to run.....only thing is I don't run, gah!!!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options

Kiss me!
  • smtillman2
    Options
    Maybe you should give up on the race and just invite people to hang out for drinks. Seems like you would have more takers! :drinker:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

I can't understand you, can you translate this to American please?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    hiss

*mods...my playful way of saying bump
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Did you just call me a roll of grass!? Uk people are weird!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I don't know what all that meant but
    Hkq3c.gif
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options

Then after that, could you translate to British?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Translation: To me it seems you people are a bunch of boring people * laugh because I probably offended someone but it's ok if I laugh*, so any people in the U.K want to a run and do stuff after (very ambiguous; could be interpreted sexually or go to the pub after),
  • rosiemay3
    Options
    I'm from the U.K. and I'm not mean/friends with mean people, I promise!! :)
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha ok maybe not the best way to put it lol ...
    I'm not a bad person or nasty far from it and I could post a massive motivational post , but for what ?? Would it make a difference ? Does it matter what is posted really ..! Anyway if I was being dam serious about moaning of people I would have been worse and no lol's

I am sleepy, and scanning replies. I read massive masterbation post. then saw moaning of people. I laughed out loud and embarressed myself in my cube. I'm awake now! :laugh:
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Brits like to insult people when they want to form a relationship.
    Especially Yorkshire brits.
    Never understood it, but there you have it.
    Calling someone a boring sod means they're dull, dull, dull, and pathetic to boot.
    Best way to handle is to call them a w*nker.
    (substitute the letter "a" for the asterisk)
    Then they'll REALLY want to be your friend!