JCORE?

Options
Has anyone tried JCORE? I like the idea of doing 20 minute workouts in the morning before work (not a morning person!!), but it is expensive. Thoughts? Reviews? Anything would be helpful! Thanks!

Replies

• Tazzza
    Tazzza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of JCORE but Jillian's 30 day shred is only 20 something minutes long and it's amazing! I'd recommended it to anyone. And I HATE exercise :) x
  • af321
    af321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try this workout on Shape.com

http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/sexier-summer-12-week-beach-body-workout-plan?utm_source=Welcome&utm_medium=Welcome&utm_campaign=Welcomer010713

It's a FREE workout plan by Jay (of Jcore) use a tablet or computer to see videos (I couldn't on my iPhone). Now I'm trying to decide how to log this workout in my diary.... :)
  • brwnidgrl925
    Options
    I have lost 65 pounds thanks to JCore! I started doing it around the beginning of May 2012. What initially drew me to the program was that it only takes 20 minutes, 4 days per week and uses NO special equipment (unlike 30 Day Shred) - only yourself and a 4x4 foot space is required. If you make the commitment to yourself, I promise you that JCore will work for you. Jcore has allowed me to change my life, without changing my lifestyle. I've been able to completely eliminate all of my medications for diabetes, blood pressure & cholesterol and have never been healthier. I've been featured in Jcore's advertising and I'm also the current success story in Shape magazine (Jan./Feb. 2013 issue)- all thanks to this wonderful program. Yes, the program is more expensive than some others that you could try, but you won't get the same results. Trust me, I've tried them all! :-) You're worth it!!! Go to jcorebody.com and enter discount code jcore5050 at checkout for a 5% discount on your order. Please let me know if I can help you on your JCore journey! Have a blessed day!
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Bump please
  • runningbyfaith7
    Options
    That is awesome How long would you say that you have devoted to JCORE alone?