New Here

PunkMomOf6
PunkMomOf6 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Lynne, I'm a 31 yr old mother of 5 boys. I am trying to lose weight because I'm tired of being fat. People tell me to embrace it, I can't, if I do, I will just get bigger, and that's not what I want. I'm hoping to lose at least 45 lbs.

Replies

• milesje
    milesje Posts: 40 Member
    Welcome to the site! Have a good look around the forums there is a ton of info to help you out, and don't be afraid to ask questions. ENJOY!!
  • erikamizamerika
    erikamizamerika Posts: 2 Member
    HEY LYNNE IM NEW TOO! JUST SIGNED UP YESTERDAY AND SO FAR IM LOVING IT! 45LB WEIGHT LOSS GOAL IS AWESOME! JUST STICK AROUND HERE FOR MOTIVATION & THE INSPIRATION YOU NEED TO KEEP GOING TO REACH THAT GOAL..IM SURE YOU'RE GOING TO BE FINE! SO WHAT'S YOUR PLANS? WHAT TYPE OF EXERCISE PROGRAM OR REGIMEN DO YOU PLAN ON GETTING ON?
  • Hi Lynne :-) My overall goal was 49 lbs, but thankfully I'm down nearly 14 of those already :-) I think you'll like it here!
  • bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Hi Lynne, welcome to MFP. I am sure that you will find this a very useful site, I know that I have.
    Good Luck with your weight loss, and with 5 kids you sound very busy, just remember to take time for
    you once in a while, you are worth it! Welcome! BJ:smile::smile:
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Who on earth would tell you to embrace it? Probably the same people who eat garbage all the time and are thin as a rail! Good luck with your goals.
This discussion has been closed.