Vegetarian Crockpot Recipes

Options
cmsiemsen
cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
Hey y'all. I've decided to give my crockpot a whirl! Does anyone have any vegetarian crockpot recipes or recipes that I can make a vegetarian version of?

Great! Thanks!!!

-Tina

Replies

• CourtLiv
    CourtLiv Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Check out the blog, oh she glows, its vegan, but there are a TON of recipes there.

I make a lot of vegetarian soups in mine. Just got done having a bowl of Creamed Vegetable Soup for lunch, 2 full cups is only 159 calories! Oh yea, and it was delicious...
  • elinger
    elinger Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm not a vegitarian or vegan but I do eat a lot of meatless meals. I personally like chili and you can do it with just beans no meat. I use black beans, kidney beans and chili pinto beans. Also there is a website called meatless mondays and they have really good recipies on there. I just made a Meatless sloppy joe well it didn't taste like sloppy joe but it was good. I can give you the full recipe but I'll have to do it later it's at home. I put it over couscous. I love my crockpot and this some stuff thats easy to make in it. If you go to crockpot.com they also have recipes. Good Luck:happy:
  • JenM76
    JenM76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Check out the blog, oh she glows, its vegan, but there are a TON of recipes there.

I make a lot of vegetarian soups in mine. Just got done having a bowl of Creamed Vegetable Soup for lunch, 2 full cups is only 159 calories! Oh yea, and it was delicious...

2 cups of a creamed soup only 159 calories? Wow. I'm going to have to check that out.