Ok, this is weird!!!

Options
Good morning, everybody. Yesterday morning, I wieghed in at 226 & change--roughly 4 pounds heavier than I started out at. Last night, I go for a 5-mile run at a not so quick pace. I shower, eat a turkey-ham sandwich w/ 1 tsp of mayo, and a small palmfull of chips. I then nursed a tall glass of OJ, and also, water for the rest of the evening. Then, hit the sac.

I got up this morning. I decided out of curiosity, to step on the scale after a bathroom call. The number... 220 flat! Yeah... 220. Now... how in the heck can I lose 6 pounds overnight???? Never in my life have I lost that much weight after a workout, or otherwise.
The battery in the scale is strong. And, I place it in the same place on the floor every time. And, I don't change the way I stand on the scale, or, change the way I dress at weigh-in. It's the same every time.

I was just taken back by it. Any thoughts?

Replies

• kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Possible water weight. I have changed as much as 4 lbs depending on how much or how little water I drink.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Most likely water weight.
  • spacie
    spacie Posts: 82
    Options
    Maybe you did a massive poo...? :tongue:
  • amylynna1
    amylynna1 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT IN AM MAY BE A FEW POUNDS DIFFERENT THEN IN EVENING. ACTUAL WEIGHT IS BEST DETERMINED IN AM. WATER WEIGHT MAY BE UP TO A FEW POUNDS.
  • gadgetgizzmo
    Options
    I had one week where I was down 2 pounds on Thursday ( I record my weight on Fridays) and then on Friday I was down like another 3 pounds. I don't even know what I did different. Then I hit my plateau and didn't lose any weight for 2 weeks. I did however lose some inches. I am finally back to losing again. 3 pounds in 1 day again yesterday. It can get frustrating but just keep it up.
  • Murdog
    Murdog Posts: 70
    Options
    I will, thanks everybody. have a great day/weekend.