33 pounds down [PICS]

Options
I guess I should start off with a brief intro. I'm 5'4", 24 years old, moderately active. I've been overweight my whole life, wanting to lose a few pounds but no real plan or motivation. Then in February 2012, I bought an exercise bike and tried cutting calories back, but I was always hungry and I didn't really lose weight. I found the ketogenic diet August 3rd, 2012, and I jumped right into it. I was 169 pounds.
Since starting keto, I've lost a total of 33 pounds. My official goal weight is 129, but to be honest I'm already satisfied with where I am now. I think at this point, I'm going to focus more on toning up than the number on the scale.
Anyway, here's my progress so far. Top left is summer 2011, the one next to it is February 2012, and the one below is Halloween 2011. My weight is between 160 and 170 in all of them. The photo on the right was taken yesterday at 136 pounds. These are the only photos I could scrape together, so sorry about the poor quality!
2cdk808.png

P.s. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Nice tats. You look great!
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look fantastic!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    You look so good!

And I can't help but wonder how much $ worth of ink you're wearing :smile:
  • magnow
    magnow Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    You look so good!

And I can't help but wonder how much $ worth of ink you're wearing :smile:
    Haha it was worth every penny! :smile:
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    You look amazing! I love your tattoos!
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Very cool. Thanks for sharing, motivation is key. Nice SW shirt...and tats....ok, I'm done.
  • BrittKnee_Rae
    BrittKnee_Rae Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yes you look great! Awesome job.. Your tattoos are hott, you rock :)
  • smudgeroo
    Options
    Well done indeed. You have lost fat and retained a beautifully shaped figure. Thats a win in my book.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    great job! i agree with @smudgeroo! that's a figure i'd like! 135# is my personal goal. and damn girl, how many years has it taken to get all your ink? :)
  • magnow
    Options
    Thanks so much for the kind words!
    great job! i agree with @smudgeroo! that's a figure i'd like! 135# is my personal goal. and damn girl, how many years has it taken to get all your ink? :)
    I got my first one when I was 18, when I started dating a tattoo artist. Every few weeks, I'd have him do something new on me. It's been almost 7 years now, and we're still together (and I'm running out of space!).
  • hungryshay
    hungryshay Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look fab!
  • charlottemndz
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • roguestates
    Options
    You look FAB just as you are. Great work! Are you planning to continue keto?
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You look great, can really see your thighs have gone down.
  • Scoobylotti
    Options
    That's a great achievement! well done you!
  • Did your tattoos change at all when you slimmed down?
  • magnow
    Options
    You look FAB just as you are. Great work! Are you planning to continue keto?
    Thanks!
    To answer your question, sort of, just not as strict. I've eased myself up to between 50g-100g of carbs per day and maintain a calorie deficit, which has resulted in slower progress but gives me more meal options.
  • MasterKat
    MasterKat Posts: 149
    Options
    Looking good there!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job, congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!