Five Months Till Summer Challenge!

Options

Replies

• tinamommy727
    tinamommy727 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Of Course you can!! Anyone can join! I am so excited with the amount of people that want to do this with me, I know we can do this! Summer here we come!
  • tinamommy727
    Options
    Thank you everyone for committing to this, I really need the support and motivation too....I was originally 107 pounds all my adult life between have a few children....After I had my last little one I gained about 70 pounds in my pregnancy. I have not been able to get it off. I am also going to the doctors today to get my thyroid checked...Wish me luck!
  • sapphire2285
    Options
    I'm also in. I really want to be in better shape by summer and for sure by August for this Run I am signing up for. I am new to this site so all the support I can get would be great! And I will do my best to dish out the same ammount of support to my friends! :)

Starting Weight: 153
    Current Weight: 153
    Goal Weight: 120
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE WITH EVERYONE. MY WEIGHT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PROBLEM FOR ME SINCE ABOUT 8TH GRADE. I AM NOW AT MY HEAVIEST WEIGHT WHICH IS 215 AND MY GOAL WEIGHT IS 135. I AM 5'4 AND I LIVE IN PHILLY, IF ANYONE ELSE IS FROM THE PHILADELPHIA AREA PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND....EVEN IF YOU AREN'T FROM THE PHILADELPHIA AREA...ADD ME LOL
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm all in! By summer I want my body to to be like Boom Boom Pow! I am currently working out four days a week. My problem is my diet. It sucks!!!! I going to focus on continuing my workout regime and seriously modifying my diet. Any support is truly appreciated.

Starting weight: 184.5
    Current weight: 185
    Goal weight: 160
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Hi there! Could use more support from the ladies! :wink:

Starting weight: 154
    Goal weight 135-140
    LET'S DO THIS!
  • jwuchef87
    jwuchef87 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've been going back and forth since April and really need to get on point for June!!

Starting Weight: 219 lb
    Current Weight: 205 lb
    Goal Weight: 150 lb
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I've been around MFP for a while and lost 45lbs at the end of 2011/beginning of 2012 but gained back some of the weight this past fall. My goal is to at least get back to my low weight last summer (134) and possibly lose a couple more.

SW: Currently 156
    GW: 134 (ideally 130...but it was really difficult for me to get below 134 so we'll see)
  • Ktbell626
    Ktbell626 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I was already aiming for bikini body by summer anyway. I have a knee injury at the moment, and exercising is limited. Hoping it will clear up soon, so I can get back to running and add some strength training.

SW: 175
    GW ( 6/21) : 155
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Im In!!!

SW:246
    CW:177
    SUMMER GW:129
  • Ouma1
    Ouma1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im In. After years of going up and down I want to finally get control of my weight.

SW: 222
    GW: below 199 by 6/21
  • tinamommy727
    Options
    Hi everyone! Make sure you complete your food diary! I am already finding some things that I REALLY need to cut out of my diet....hopefully by this friday I will at least have lost a pound
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I assume you want to encourage daily interaction besides the weekly Check-In on Friday? Cause if we only check in on Friday...it will be kind of boring.
  • Tanja_CHH
    Tanja_CHH Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Im in aswell! :)
    Starting weight: 220
    Current Weight: 180
    Goal Weight: 140
    - I might not make my goal weight, but I want to loose as much as I possibly can :)
    I wish I had taken before pictures now, but I have 0 before pictures! :( should take one now!
  • Chellz2013
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chellz. I'd love to join in. My friends aren't all that motivating or energetic when it comes to losing weight. I jus recently had a child, and I'm ready to get my shape back
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join ,
  • Chellz2013
    Options
    my starting weight is 173 and 1/2lbs. my birthday is 4/11 and i want to be atleast 145 by then. by the summer i'd like to reach my ultimate goal of 135
  • Absandok23
    Absandok23 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I decided this year was the year to get in shape! I am watching calories and trying to get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day! My husbands family is having a family reunion this coming summer and I don't want to be meeting his extended family looking like a cow! Please feel free to add me as a friend!

CW: 235
    GW: 150 (long term goal)
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • tinamommy727
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just completed my food diary, If you haven't done yours yet you still have time! I didn't do so good today but tomorrow will be better. I think I went over just a little bit. I think i'm going to run on the treadmill for about a half an hour. What kind of exercise did everyone do today? Also I have never done a detox before, does it really help? I feel like I have sludge in my veins. I would love to hear some feedback on this. Thanks everyone! Have a good night!