I'm not just going to do this, I have to do this!

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Janie, I"m a 22 year old wife and mother of 4! :) I've got some issues with my back, that I need to fix and to help with that I need to lose some weight. :) I'm excited to start this journey :)

Replies

• tiffanyhudgins
    Options
    Me too! I have been experiencing back problems in this past year! I feel like crap. Good Luck!
  • jamaica111
    jamaica111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i am in the same boat. Hx back problems, herniated disc. degenrated of disc. have gained 20 lbs over the last 5 years. With back pain, harder to do intense cardio. Looking to connect with people that are dealing with the same issues. starting up again with MFP.Reallyt focused this yr. will hit age 45 this february and sick of the excuses i make.
  • robindouglas
    Options
    I am Robin, 43 y/o with a husband and two very active girls. 12 and 16 years old. I need to feel good, and feel good about my self. My self esteem is so low! So I am excited to start the journey!
  • jollygreenstone
    Options
    hi - well i'm a 53 year old male and right now my back is so bad i can hardly move. i reckon the less weight on it the better so i'm planning ahead here... gotta lose 40kg. :noway:
  • Janiemomof7
    Janiemomof7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your reply :) If anyone needs a weightloss buddy be sure to add me :)
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love your thread title!!!! Not just going to do this, have to do this!

Feel free to add me, I can support!