30 minute workouts

Options
erica79
erica79 Posts: 242 Member
Does anyone have any 30 minute workout videos they really like? I have some 60 minute ones i have been trying to do but with work and a 7 year old I really don't have time to do a whole hours worth at a time. I would like to do 30 minutes before he wakes up and 30 at night.

Replies

• LRogers2
    LRogers2 Posts: 15
    Options
    Bob from the Biggest Loser has a few that I really enjoy. He really gets your heart pumping with good cardio at the same time as strangth and toning exercises.
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    go to exercisetv.tv they have a bunch of videos you can choose if you want dance, yoga (which i'v been trying for 3 days now), cardio , walking just tons of different videos.
  • nathaliexol
    Options
    Zumba!!!!!!!! each disc is 30 minutes...is so much fun!
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Davina McCall has a fantastic 30 minute workout DVD that I've started to use. You can really feel it in your legs the day after.

There's Pump which is an all over workout with interval training (which is better than just normal cardio/aerobics) to burn fat. There's the boxing one which I haven't tried yet and there's one or two more which target certain areas of muscle.

It does need a keen eye, though, because the instruction isn't always in time. Once you've done a section one or two times it's easily remembered but to begin with you might get a bit lost.
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Have you tried any of the 10 Minute Solution DVDs? There's a big variety of them out there (kickboxing, belly busting, pilates, etc..) If you are always in a time crunch, you may like them. Good luck!
  • Bridget137
    Options
    Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred is only a 20 minute workout. 3 minutes Strength, 2 minutes cardio, 1 minute abs. And you can start at level 1 and move up to level 3.
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is only 20 minutes...I also have the biggest loser Cardio Max and Biggest Loser Bootcamp..you can customize it to however long you want..I just did BL Bootcamp for 20 minutes because that's all the time I have this morning...
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    *Jillian Michale's 30 Day shred will kick ur but in 20 short minutes!
    *Turbo Jam 20 Minute workout great for cardio and abs
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    go to exercisetv.tv they have a bunch of videos you can choose if you want dance, yoga (which i'v been trying for 3 days now), cardio , walking just tons of different videos.

This looks neat!! I'm going to do some when I get home today!! THANKS! =]
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone. I am going to research them all when i get home tonight. The exercisetv.tv looks great. Plus I like the fact I can do it anywhere as long as I have my computer.
  • nathaliexol
    Options
    I ordered the 30 min Shred yest and I saw it had like 1,000 reviews and 4 starts :)
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Bump - Anyone else have any recommendations? I do the Shread, but I'm already getting bored of it. I like the idea of getting in a 30 minute video first thing in the morning.