Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets

Options
Does anyone know about Apple Cider Vinegar tablets? I heard they can be used to help lose weight? If you know anything, please fill me in on it. Thanks in advance~ :flowerforyou:

Replies

• katiebug513
    katiebug513 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hadn't heard anything about it until I read your post... but I did find this:

Apple cider vinegar has become popular as a “fat-burner” and as a natural appetite suppressant. In fact, there’s even an apple cider vinegar diet, which involves taking one to three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar or apple cider vinegar pills before each meal.

The earliest proponent of apple cider vinegar for weight loss was Jarvis, who wrote that people who consumed apple cider vinegar regularly would burn fat instead of store it. Although some say that the pectin, enzymes, vitamins, or potassium may help with weight loss, there is no reliable research showing that either apple cider vinegar or the combination of apple cider vinegar, kelp, vitamin B6 and lecithin can influence metabolic rate or the help us “burn fat” faster than we normally would.

One small study in 2005 found that those who ate a piece of bread with a small amount of white vinegar felt more full and satisfied than those who ate the bread alone. It’s possible that vinegar may affect satiety by lowering the glycemic index of carbohydrates eaten at a meal. More research is needed.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for these things everywhere, cannot find them!, I know I can get them online, but....
    I have heard they help in weight loss, and speed up you metabolism...
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Just found this:

This traditional and popular weight loss aid, naturally rich in enzymes and minerals, is known for its powerful system-cleansing benefits. The many active compounds found in Apple Cider Vinegar work to promote a healthy metabolism and support fat burning and appetite control.
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    thanks girls. I just found them at GNC, and I am going to check them out, and possible buy them today. I am not a pill taker, I just dont like taking pills for anything, but it's says it all natural so I am willing to try it. I have been stuck with this loss for about 3 weeks now, so I need a boost to get me OVER the 20lbs mark. Maybe this will work. :bigsmile:
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    I've never tried the apple cider vinegar trick, but two of my co-workers did once I started beating the stuffing out of them in our weightloss competition....

Yeh, I'm still winning and I haven't seen a big change in their percentages. In fact, one of them is plateauing.

Might be different for everyone though.