UK buddies to kick *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• dingle2k3
    dingle2k3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and from Leeds, here to give motivation feel free to add me!
  • Eastham92
    Options
    We kick loads of *kitten*! Add me :)
  • fatmanonadiet
    fatmanonadiet Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Happy new year and good luck to all! :smile:

Im on here hoping that this year the new years resolution sticks and the weight comes off!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck with it! I'm in the UK too, add me if you need extra support. :smile:
  • kt1304
    kt1304 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi, 23 from Surrey, need to loose about 4 stone :( lost 2 some years ago and kept it off but going for the win this time as am set to be a bridesmaid next year!! Could do with some support so please add me anyone!
  • Danny4402
    Options
    37 uk here also new to this......looking for some encouragement feel free to add me ppl good luck to everyone
  • msryluvscmpny
    Options
    Hey Im 20 and from the UK, just starting with MFP, hoping to see good results :) feel free to add me :)
  • lenjaw
    lenjaw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm 25 and from Glasgow. I'm on this quite a lot (after falling spectacularly from the bandwagon over the holidays). I don't always make the healthiest food choices but I exercise a lot so can at least be encouraging on that side of things. Will do all the adding when I'm not at work!

Jen
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Add away - I like UK pals because I can understand their food diaries!
  • Chris089881
    Chris089881 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm from notts feel free to add
  • jas201
    jas201 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am also from Essex. Looking to lose around 25-30lbs after having my son in the summer.
  • soph501
    soph501 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Cambridgeshire. Not got too much weight left to lose but I am really into my exercise. I'm trying to build some muscle and lose some fat. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • clare180927
    clare180927 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im from Glasgow. Been on here a while, been away and came back. Back for good this time and ready to shift the weight and get healthier.

Please feel free to add me anyone :)
  • mbow1977
    mbow1977 Posts: 213
    Options
    County Durham here, anybody needs motivation or support feel free to add me, its alot easier on here with a little support with people in the same boat, but MFP will give you results!!!
  • charlie976
    Options
    Charlie from Staffordshire, need to loose 40 kilos!, been doing this since NY day, loving it already, but would like to find some fat friends to band together for support in times of weakness!

Please feel free to add me.
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i'm 22 from Gloucestershire and completely agree having people to support you makes it so much easier! Joined in 2011 and lost about 2 and half stone but have regained it aaaaall but back in the new year to start again! feel free to add :)

I have done exactly the same!! 2 and a half stone dissapeared in 2011.... and now its all returned... plus more! Angry at myself for letting something like a move destroy all my hard work, & this time I have goals!!

I am Jo 24 from Kent by the way!

Add away

:)
  • jericenkins
    Options
    Hey newbie UKers and welcome :)

Just got back from a spin class, and I can recommend that for anyone who wants a good *kitten* kicking!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Hey newbie UKers and welcome :)

Just got back from a spin class, and I can recommend that for anyone who wants a good *kitten* kicking!

I know a friend that's been off for quite a while. She slipped off the pedal, due to the design the heavy wheel keeps spinning, then the pedal unpeeled her shin by about 10".

Remember kids, strap/clip in, and push with the balls of your feet.
  • ashleighcollins89
    Options
    Happy new year! I'm in Manchester, aged 24 (on Sunday!) and wanting to lose around 20 lbs. feel free to add me too xx
  • Cobweb200
    Options
    Hey from Wrexham! Feel free to add me if you like, trying to loose up to 40lbs by march :)

Crikey is that possible?