:(

Options
It's about to be that time of the month for me and I told myself NOT to weigh in... but I did anyway...

I weigh more than when I started 11 days ago! I am furious... I've stayed under my calories, I've exercised every day, I've been active every day... ugh, please... someone tell me it's just because of all the bloating/water weight due to it almost being THAT time of the month again...

Please?!?! I've been working so hard... if this is accurate I will pull my hair out.

Replies

• amillionmegs
    amillionmegs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just keep being consistent, don't give up yet! Bloating will cause slight fluctuations in weight and exercising increases your muscle mass. Give yourself another week or so and you will see results. You can do it, don't lose hope! :)
  • jhmom1973
    jhmom1973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't let it derail you. I always gain water weight for the two days before that time of the month. You'll see good results next week.
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Of course it's because of bloating, lol. :) You are being good and time of the month is just plain freaking evil! Keep on keeping on and weight when you are off the rag and it should be better! Don't get discouraged, this time of month, it's to be expected for your body to screw with you. Hang in there!
  • kathymurphy
    Options
    drink more water and flush it all out!!!!!!
    don't give up, you will one day see a big loss. the scale is not the end all, how do your clothes fit?
    eat tons of raw veggies - broccoli, cauliflower, green peppers, carrots.
    you'll be fine.
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I've gained as much as 7 lbs while on mine and 3 days after it's over the 7 lbs drops like overnight. Don't freak out just drink drink dink!!

edit:...of course I mean water...not alcohol lol reread and that looked questionable
  • aedfit
    aedfit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wait three days and try again. It's absolutely attributed to bloat and water weight gain. Don't panic!!
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    hang in there girlie
  • TurtleShell
    Options
    Thanks everyone...

I will wait till next Friday and weigh again... till then I will be kicking even more butt trying to get rid of this nasty pregnancy weight. *sigh* so depressing...