LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    is really sad today. :frown:

Anybody else watching?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Not yet
    I tape it and watch it after the kids go to bed...

Kim
  • luvmytwins02
    Options
    I'm watching and I'm in tears!
  • LokiFae
    Options
    Not yet
    I tape it and watch it after the kids go to bed...

Kim

Then I won't ruin it for you. It's just...really sad.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    OMG I love when its deep what was it about??????
  • LokiFae
    Options
    Well...I don't want to give it away, so Kim, don't look...

Obesity in children. Like, a three-year old that weighs 80 pounds. I just feel so bad for these kids.
  • FitJoani
    Options
    I am so sorry I missed that
    I was sleeping!!!! I will see if it is up on youtube everything is on you tube
  • FitJoani
    Options
    not on it yet, maybe there is a way I can find it i am interested in watching this....I am gonna search it up
  • Singinladeda
    Options
    I am too! Let me know americanwolfdreamer if you find it, and I'll do the same! :happy:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I found the written manuscript on Dr. Phil .com If anybody else can find it I would like to know too:happy:
  • FitJoani
    Options
    I am too! Let me know americanwolfdreamer if you find it, and I'll do the same! :happy:
    I dont think anyone posted it yet..hopefully we will find it!!!!
  • FitJoani
    Options
    Ok some wonderful amazing super nice person posted it on youtube. I found it as Dr. Phil little boys, big wt problems
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I watched it, that was sad =o(
  • GinaB30
    Options
    is really sad today. :frown:

Anybody else watching?

I watched it, it was really sad...I felt so bad for those kids.

Oh and where did you get your screen name? what's it mean?
    When I met my husband online his name was "Lokigodofmischief" lol and every time I see your name I think of him! haha!
  • LokiFae
    Options
    When my hubby and I have (or adopt) our next baby, if it's a girl, we're naming her Loki Fae Grace. We know, it's a gamble...But I've been pretty set on that name since I was a little girl. :smile:
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    I didn't see the episode on TV but saw it on youtube... my favorite part was part 3,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WdsKZe0p0E&feature=related

when custody of the 187 lb FOUR YEAR OLD was granted to his father and he lost all the weight. His father stated "with proper nutrition and exercise the weight just came off" Hmm... imagine that! LOL!

It is so sad to see those poor innocent kids already starting to have those problems. I'm sure medical issues account for a small percentage, but it makes me soo mad :angry: at some of those parents!!!
  • GinaB30
    Options
    I didn't see the episode on TV but saw it on youtube... my favorite part was part 3,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WdsKZe0p0E&feature=related

when custody of the 187 lb FOUR YEAR OLD was granted to his father and he lost all the weight. His father stated "with proper nutrition and exercise the weight just came off" Hmm... imagine that! LOL!

It is so sad to see those poor innocent kids already starting to have those problems. I'm sure medical issues account for a small percentage, but it makes me soo mad :angry: at some of those parents!!!

Oh I know!!
    And the parents on there going, "I don't know whyyy they are overweight!" that just was stupid LOL