what is the biggest thing you have noticed ...

Options
Since you started this journey to a healthier you, what major thing have you noticed?
Mine would be that I sleep MUCH better and that I can actually drink 64 oz of water and live to tell about it! :)

Replies

• CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've only been at it a month or so but I am definitely sleeping better.
    Also, I have more energy and better moods.
  • BrenWOW
    BrenWOW Posts: 95
    Options
    I noticed I am strong and can quit smoking and do this at the same time! Before I always said one thing at a time, but now I am going gung-ho into life in all aspects ! I feel more powerful this week.(It's only been a week!)
  • AnnS2011
    AnnS2011 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    People treat me differently, especially men. Before I started losing weight men would literally drop a door right in my face. Now, even young men clammer to hold the door for me. I am not sure if it is because I look different or if it is because I carry my self differently. maybe both. I feel 10 years younger and much more onfident.
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That people truley won't recognize you if you've lost a lot of weight lol.
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    1. My pants keep falling down. I'm going to have to take in some waistbands. 2. People say that my face looks thinner. Then, "Are you feeling okay?" I have only lost 15 pounds. (Still at 255) I guess, the weight has always come off my face first, when I lose pounds; but somehow, that equates to...she must be sick? It is going to take at least 50 pounds, before anyone really notices that I have lost weight on purpose. People are funny that way.