Detox water

Options
cuteness81104
cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
Just discovered a yummy recipe for infused water that is supposed to help cleanse and detox and keep your skin looking fabulous 2 liters of water with one sliced cucumber 2 sliced lemons and 10-15 mint leaves. put in pitcher and let sit over night.

Replies

• sioark55
    sioark55 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sounds Delish!!
  • moms0211
    Options
    Crazy questions where do you get mint leaves and what section?
  • cuteness81104
    Options
    In the produce section of the grocery store I bought mine at the co-op but I also saw them for sale at wegmans
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • juliedor
    juliedor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Very easy to grow even in a pot.
    Could someone explain what bump is, thanks.
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi for3 days ive swapped my endless cups of tea for water and my torso has shrunk! Too early to weigh yet but I think
    I had a lot of fluid retention due to time of life!:happy:
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bump
  • juliedor
    Options
    Thanks for that I have been drinking this all day and it's very refreshing.Today it is 42deg Celsius (107 Fahrenheit)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    This is hotel lobby water, not magic juice. Cucumber and mint in your water might taste delicious, but it isn't doing anything for your skin. Trust.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Very easy to grow even in a pot.
    Could someone explain what bump is, thanks.

Bump....Bring up My post...

its used twofold here....one way is to bring the post to the top of the forum list in the catagory it's posted in...

the second way is people use it to mark the post so that if they want to come back to it later they can find it on their profile page through My Recent Forum Posts.

1ConcreteGirl is right .....the additives to the water won't really help your skin...it will just add a flavor to the water....

your skin may be looking healthier because you are at the very root of it, hydrating more....

more water, better skin...

but what you put in the water doesn't mean anything...unless it helps you drink more of it....
  • sellwithcindy
    Options
    How does it taste? I have a hard time drinking plain water.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Water in general will help keep you hydrated which in turn keeps your skin looking better. But it wont matter what you put in it for detoxing it wont do a thing, your body does that all on its own naturally. Kidneys are awesome like that.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Your body already detoxes itself, cleanses aren't necessary.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    After I make my first hundred million dollars from selling walking and sitting fitness DVDs, I'm going to make the next hundred mil selling " detox water" from my sink
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    After I make my first hundred million dollars from selling walking and sitting fitness DVDs, I'm going to make the next hundred mil selling " detox water" from my sink

Just make sure to wear that outfit we talked about.
  • juliedor
    Options
    bump
  • cuteness81104
    Options
    the water tastes great i just tried a new infused flavor with coconut kiwi and ginger loved infused waters
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Your body already detoxes itself, cleanses aren't necessary.

This just sounds like a bunch of poop to me.
  • cuteness81104
    Options
    it is so refreshing i love it!!! enjoy!!!