28/m - Could use some friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I’m 28, 5’9” and weighed in at 291. I’m a high school teacher and full time father to two amazing little dudes! I’m new on this journey and could use some support.

Thanks!

Doug L.
    I've got 10 years on you and have 2 girls instead of boys, but I'm about your height and started MFP at about that weight. Feel free to add me!
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm not very motivating or supportive and I complain alot and need alot of attention.
  • jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    Hey. I teach Game Art & Design. Teaching high school is pretty awesome!

Thanks so much everyone! I'm adding you all right now!

Oh, about calling it a journey... Would a super, amazing, battlestar galactic adventure suffice? (Smile)
    hehe Call it whatever you want just glad ur doing it
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've got 16 years and almost 100 pounds on you. Friend request sent.
  • dgcountry03
    Options
    Hi , I just joined about 5 minutes ago. I could use some friends for support. Tired of being unfit.
  • dlecorchick
    dlecorchick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to everyone who commented. I'm really excited about getting to know each of you and allowing myself to be known as well!

Let's do it!!!
  • Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey man! Add me up!
  • davidoneill1914
    davidoneill1914 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    add me my friend
  • Mich3ll36
    Options
    Hi Doug... you are more than welcome to add me :-)
  • sshone1
    sshone1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Doug... I am a new father of baby girl and recently back to MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • glgriffo
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking, what subject do you teach in high school? I always love coming across teachers, because I am in my fifth year of college with an art education major and art history minor with the hopes of teaching high school.

But feel free to add me. :)

I am in my 5th year of college as well with a Visual Art Education Major (thought that was interesting, there are not many people going into the art education field) Feel Free to add me as a friend. :)