How much have people lost with les mills combat?

Options
Just finished week 1 and was wondering what kind of results others are having.

Replies

• Katie5961
    Katie5961 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Week 1 I lost 3 pounds (also drinking Shakeology and using their meal planner). I am in LOVE with this program!
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thats one thing I need to do is look at the meal planner more......do you find it hard the meals?
    Week 1 I lost 3 pounds (also drinking Shakeology and using their meal planner). I am in LOVE with this program!
  • Katie5961
    Katie5961 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Quite the opposite actually! They're pretty easy and (for the most part) delicious. I recommend the Parmesan-Dijon chicken. Yummmy!
    Thats one thing I need to do is look at the meal planner more......do you find it hard the meals?
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    Ok I will look at it...thanks!

ote]
    Quite the opposite actually! They're pretty easy and (for the most part) delicious. I recommend the Parmesan-Dijon chicken. Yummmy!
    [/quote]
  • ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I personally haven't lost any weight, but at the same point, I feel so much better overall. I really need to do inches because I feel like there is a difference in my waist and arms. I have been doing it for about a month
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2 and haven't lost any weight. That being said, I was one of those people who didn't lose anything in month one of Insanity, so I'm not discouraged. I'm still loving LMC!
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    I know I do scale and measurments dont always see it on the scale. I gained 3 lbs during holidays was so off my diet but I lost that the first week. So I am happy to be back on track at least.
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    as much as their diet dictated
  • jeshowr
    jeshowr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Week 3. I've lost 2 lbs, but almost 9 inches. Curious about other's results!
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    I am done 7 lbs started jan 2nd