Seeking motivational weight loss buddies

Options
Hi! I am just restarting my weight loss journey and would like some friends to come along for the ride, to motivate and be motivated! I am 31 years old, and looking to lose 60 pounds in the next year. I have a 7 year old daughter, I love to watch the Biggest Loser. I am a peaceful vegetarian hippie who has lost her way. Would anyone like a weight loss buddy?

Replies

• LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi Blueberry! I am starting back on here too - just the past 2 days actually. I lost 25 lbs when I started on here Jan 2012 but over the course of the year, I slacked off, only got on here for the socializing and eventually stopped logging in. I am ready to start again with new (motivational) friends and really get myself on track. I am also 31, have a 6 year old and a 20 month old, and am looking to lose about 55 lbs. I'm not vegetarian (but pretty close to it - my husband is a meat and potatoes type of guy so I usually only eat meat at home, and usually that's chicken) Anyway, it would be nice to have some new friends :)

Nikki
  • melissandra
    melissandra Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello.. I just started (again) this week... I need more motivational buddies too (and vice versa) =)
  • mammacoty
    mammacoty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I too am re committing to MFP. This year's mantra for me is "balance" Balance my time, what I eat, and a general get life in order. I'm recovering from an injury and have no choice but to find ways to burn without the traditional exercise route (for now) I plan to embrace yoga. I am a good motivational friend, but ask it in return. I'm the kind of friend that appreciates the questioning of my decisions if they aren't the best (and may do it back!) Feel free to add me anyone! I have this app on my phone, so I'm checking in and commenting constantly! Best of luck everyone!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    Im here for you :)
    You can also follow me at http://changebcomesyou.blogspot.com/
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    fatboypup is also a great guy! just search for him. This link should get you to him
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/fatboypup
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just restarting my weight loss journey and would like some friends to come along for the ride, to motivate and be motivated! I am 31 years old, and looking to lose 60 pounds in the next year. I have a 7 year old daughter, I love to watch the Biggest Loser. I am a peaceful vegetarian hippie who has lost her way. Would anyone like a weight loss buddy?

Hi and welcome!

You are more than welcome to add me as a friend, if you would like.
  • ashlau2403
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm looking for motivators also.
  • skinnymck
    skinnymck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too am re-re-rejoining MFP after using it over a year ago and shedding a decent amount of weight. Started to watch it pile back on over the past year and hoping to get back to what I was about 4 years ago - don't want to get back to my heaviest weight again!

Need support and motivation because, although I'm determined this time, there will be days when I want to say "stuff it" and eat lots of cake! I need people to talk me out of it if that happens!