BEACH BODY COACHES

Options
lvfunandfit
lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
I have a question for you! I'm thinking of becoming a coach but have questions.
I like the products, my questions are for the business side.
Would you be willing to share any insight (good and bad). You can message me if that's easiest.

Thank you so much!

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,710 Member
    Options
    I'm a BB coach, and my biggest piece of advice would be to make sure you have two people lined up to be active personally sponsored coaches underneath you. If you can do that, it's definitely worth it.
  • lvfunandfit
    Options
    That's the part I was worried about. Getting people to sign up under me.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,710 Member
    Options
    I am just being honest here when I say I haven't had much luck with that. I know other people who have, so I'm not saying it can't be done. The truth is that I am not comfortable trying to sell something, whether it's a product or a business opportunity, so I haven't done the work a lot of other coaches have.

I have nothing but good things to say about the BB fitness programs, and there is definitely the potential to do well as a coach. I've been doing it for a couple of years, and it's been a good learning experience for me, but there's no way I could quit my day job!

I'll be interested to read what other coaches have to say.
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also a beachbody coach. It lately has been better than in the past, but only because I wasn't investing enough time in it. The cost is not much to begin with so that part is not too bad. Plus you DON'T have to be a Club Member until you have two coaches under you which will bring you up in rank.

So, you can only try for yourself and see how it goes for you. You do have to put time and effort and find your customers. Find first a sponsor coach that you can connect with and be happy with. If you are not happy with your present coach, change now before you sing up as a coach. Otherwise, you cannot change sponsor coaches... unless you yourself become inactive for 6 months.

Stepmom1
    Coach
  • cpatt
    cpatt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It is one of the best decisions I have made. But that is for me. It really depends on what your goals are, whether you love Beachbody's products, etc. If you are thinking of becoming a coach just to earn money, I would say that it could be worth it depending on how much time and energy you would have to put into it. If you love Beachbody products, want to get a major discount on those products and share your love of those products with othes (whether they are just customers or coaches), then I would say it is absolutely worth it! :happy: I hope that helps.
  • lvfunandfit
    Options
    Thank you for the replies. I'm going to look into more this weekend! =)
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the replies. I'm going to look into more this weekend! =)

I've been a BB coach for going on 3 years and it is the BEST thing I could have done. I use the products, I've had great results from the products, and I love the products. Let me know if you have more questions.
  • janamuma
    Options
    How do I get a Beach Body Coach and what do they actually do for you?
  • Mattyc33
    Mattyc33 Posts: 7
    Options
    lvfunandfit what did you decide? I am curious!
  • lvfunandfit
    Options
    I haven't done anything with it. . . I became a boot camp instructor and let the thought of beach body go. I should revisit it.