Weekly Weigh-In: Nov 26 - Dec 2

Options
So how did everyone do? Post your weight whether you did well or gained a couple. Thanksgiving weekend is over and Christmas is right around the corner.

Replies

• Alaskanhiker
    Options
    So how did everyone do? Post your weight whether you did well or gained a couple. Thanksgiving weekend is over and Christmas is right around the corner.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same in weight, but lost 1/2 in on hips and waist and a 1/4 in on my arms.
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound. 48 down and 36 more to go!!!
  • Alaskanhiker
    Options
    Congratulations Athomemommy and icandoit! Those are awesome successes for such a food filled weekend. :smile:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound, but it's that time of the month. I did lose some inches though! :happy:
  • Alaskanhiker
    Options
    Yay! Inches! Keep it up Mechanicmom!
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    goal weight ~ 129
    starting weight ~ 9/14/2007 ~ 194
    last week's weight ~ 11/22/2007 ~ 171
    this week's weight ~ 11/30/2007 ~ 169

Woo hoo! I lost another 2lbs and am now down 25lbs total!!! I'm moving right along! I just love being successful at losing weight and it really being so easy to do. This site is a lifesaver!

Keep up the good work everyone! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
    Niccole
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: (beginning of Nov) 183.5 lbs
    11/26: 174.0 lbs
    11/30: 172.0 lbs.

Total lost: 11.5 lbs!!! I am very excited. :happy:

My goal is to hit the 20 lbs mark by Christmas. I'm gonna keep on it!

*kistinbee*
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    5.5lbs lost in total........3.5 more to go by December 21st
  • Lollyblonde
    Options
    Hello all :love:
    I am very excited to be starting out on this site with such an awesome, hardworking, REAL group of people.
    I just started on the site tonight (mother-in-law told me about it)
    I have gained about 40lbs over the last year and a half and decided a few weeks ago that enough was enough.
    I now go to the gym 4 days a week and walk an hour a day on the weekends (weather permitting).
    I am feeling awesome with the exercise and am working on the diet (calorie intake).

My weight is 174 (as of this morning)
    My goal is 135 by mid summer (we are installing a pool and I want to feel better around family in a bathing suit :cry: )

Talk soon...
  • alymarest
    Options
    My goal is 130-135 and i am now 159:smile:
  • Alaskanhiker
    Options
    Nicole: Another 2 pounds congratulations! Keep up the momentum and you'll be at your goal weight in no time.

Deanea: 3.5 pounds by the 21st should be no problem if you just stay healthy and exercise.

Lollyblonde: Welcome to the site! You have half the equation squared away, exercise. You already have the determination to commit to a regular exercise schedule. Adding the next step, watching your calorie intake, should be a cinch.

Alymarest: You're doing great!