The Fitbit

Options
I've been posting a lot about this on my page. It's called the Fitbit. I don't know how many of you have heard of it, but it is a wonderful tool in helping you lose weight. It keeps track of your steps, calories, activities, uphill steps, and even SLEEP! It provides daily, weekly, monthly and yearly graphs, pie charts and anything else you may find helpful in your journey to losing weight. It can also sync to MPF and vise versa, to bring in your food log, or to bring in your activities to help show you how many calories you are burning compared to what you are consuming!

Please, everyone should check it out...@ fitbit.com!

Good luck to all!

Replies

• kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I was just about to post asking if it was worth getting.... So I take it, you would suggest it?
    My husband and I are looking for something to help us. He has been comparing the different ones on the market (jawbone, Nike, Fitbit) I am partial to the fitbit. Did you look into the others? Any insight would be helpful.
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone, looking to lose weight or not. It really motivates you to get more active.
  • Prbutterfly124
    Prbutterfly124 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I absolutely recommend it. More now so that it is all wireless and can be synced just by being at your computer. (you do need a cord to charge it). I haven't looked into others, but the fitbit was recommended to me, and I must say, I don't even want to look at another product!