Need more friends

Options
lisy28
lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
I have been on here for over a year and 37 pounds down still need to lose 20-30 more

I need motivation and encouragement... I have had to delete alot of my friends as thet were MIA for a month or more

HELP ME HELP ME HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

xoxoxo

Replies

• Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi.! You can add me up if you like.
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Always room for more! :)
  • noni79
    noni79 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am new to this site and would love to connect with you. I definitely need motivation and encouragement as well. :) I am currently on the juicing program and love the results so far. I lost 6 pounds in 4 days. I am on day 7 right now. I want to lose another 50 in order to reach my ultimate goal. Definitely a long road ahead of me, but ready for the challenge. :)
  • kymbeez
    kymbeez Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends!! ANyone can add me as long as your committed.. I lost 56# last year and gained 26 back...working on it...

:D
  • cargilb
    cargilb Posts: 116
    Options
    I have been on here for over a year and 37 pounds down still need to lose 20-30 more

I need motivation and encouragement... I have had to delete alot of my friends as thet were MIA for a month or more

HELP ME HELP ME HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

xoxoxo

lets do it !!! I am looking to lose another 30 pounds. I am getting a lot of odd looks from so called friiends that are trying to make me give up the ghost and pig out. I am looking for like minded people that understand.
  • lisy28
    Options
    Im adding all you amazing peeps!!!!!

together lets burn this ****e off!!!

bring on 2013!!!
  • leon1982
    Options
    Please do add, I could use a few more myself.
  • cargilb
    cargilb Posts: 116
    Options
    Im adding all you amazing peeps!!!!!

together lets burn this ****e off!!!

bring on 2013!!!

awesome. and yes there are amazing people here. I see some people have lost over 100 pounds and I am amazed by them. Wish them the best.
  • nwood2691
    nwood2691 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I joined about a week ago and can always use more motivation. We can do this!
  • lisy28
    Options
    I know right!! it is crazy what people can do when they put there mind to it
  • Ascalzo13
    Options
    You can add me...I'm new to this and have a long road ahead of me to lose 54lbs. Just the friends I met today and the things we have in common has pumped me up to make this happen. We got this! Anyone else serious about this feel free to add me too :)

Good luck to everyone :)
  • i t seek motivation and I am only two weeks in but would love to hear your experiences
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    add me if you like...im always looking for more supportive friends!!!!
  • katestonich
    Options
    Also just joined a week and can use some motivation - please friend me if interested.

Thanks ;)
    Kate
  • contlm
    contlm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What is the juicing program?
  • corie888
    Options
    I can use the support too! Add me if you'd like. Let's make 2013 our year to meet all our goals, or at least close to it!
  • gogirl68
    gogirl68 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please everyone add me as well!! I have been on fitbit forever and was frustrated, LOVING MFP and it makes everything so much easier. I am COMMITTED to losing the last 20lbs (probably more, but that is my 1st goal). Don't want to advertise for friends on FB would rather connect with like minded people who are really following and using this program!! GOOD LUCK AND HARD WORK TO EVERYONE!
  • Lwin707
    Lwin707 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I just started using myfitnesspal to help me get ready for my bodybuilding competition
  • mikeyrs
    mikeyrs Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'll do my best to support you with food and fitness ideas as well as a bit of clean humor. I've got another 20 pounds to go, and this is a lifestyle change for me. So, I'm here for the duration. Let's make this happen for all of us!
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far. I know how you feel about friends being MIA. Feel free to add me as a new friend.