Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wisconsinites Unite!

Replies

• schwabz
    schwabz Posts: 1 Member
    Middleton WI - 2013 ready for change with weight and travel adventures. Not computer savvy, learning everyday, because I left the corporate world Oct 2013.
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Green Bay - Go Pack!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Eau Claire! :)
  • Bloomer, WI here :) Go Pack!
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    I was born in Wisconsin, grew up mostly in Ohio, and live in Maryland now. Still consider myself a Packer fan!
  • I have lived all over the State, currently in northecentral Waukesha County!

I've made some progress over the past 9 months or so and could not have done it without My Fitness Pal and those folks who have supported me on here!
  • For me its about biking, mountain bike on the trails weather permitting, stationary bike when weather dictates otherwise...
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 449 Member
    Twin Lakes, Wi
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 516 Member
    I am originally from Beaver Dam WI!!! But now live in Mankato MN, but still and always will be a DIE HARD PACKER FAN!!!:drinker:
  • coachlashawnb
    coachlashawnb Posts: 29 Member
    Hi there! New to the community. Because of other apps on my phone, I'd not been consistent with MFP, but I think I like this one best (aside from the WW app). Glad to be here!

Editing my post b/c I'm not from Wisconsin. This was the first 'thread' I saw in my list...But HELLO anyway! :)
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    I live in Milwaukee! Born and raised!
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Madison area.
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Go PACK Go!!!!

Add me everyone!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 468 Member
    Janesvegas currently, (or Janesville), will be near Portage by years end!!
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Menomonee Falls!!!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Land of Oz
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Checking in from Green Bay
  • TheNewLeslie
    TheNewLeslie Posts: 44 Member
    Born and raised! Transplanted to Cali and hoping to get back someday. Muskego, Milwaukee, and college in Stevens Point. God I miss you, Wisconsin!!!!!!!!
  • Stevens Point here! Always open to more MFP friends!
  • Northeast Wisconsin here! :)