Hoping to be a melting mama not a marshmallow mama lol

Options
I'm an ex-kick boxing, yoga instructor... yes it's true. I've had 2 children (3 pregnancies) since those days though and I've added a lot of extra fluff if you know what I mean ;) I'm trying to shed these baby pounds. So here I am... starting my journey all over again to physical fitness.

Hope to gain encouragement and give it when I can.
Beth

Replies

• kaylada89
    kaylada89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey i just started here 3 weeks ago because i have 2 children. Its a brilliant site.
    Good Luck!
  • melting_mama
    melting_mama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey i just started here 3 weeks ago because i have 2 children. Its a brilliant site.
    Good Luck!

Thanks! Best wishes to you as well.
  • Lobo1984
    Lobo1984 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey! Good luck! I'm new here too! Watching the fat go "...far far away..." is my goal. Former martial artist, athlete and (closet) boxer looking to get back in the ring! We can do this melting-mama!! My boys are 8 and 18 and I intend to keep up with the for a loooong time. They are just fun to torment! :) Lobo
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    melting mama are those your wedding rings on your baby's toes? What a creative picture!
  • melting_mama
    Options
    Hey! Good luck! I'm new here too! Watching the fat go "...far far away..." is my goal. Former martial artist, athlete and (closet) boxer looking to get back in the ring! We can do this melting-mama!! My boys are 8 and 18 and I intend to keep up with the for a loooong time. They are just fun to torment! :) Lobo

aw thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only ex-instructor to gain weight :( Thanks for the encouragement!!
  • melting_mama
    Options
    melting mama are those your wedding rings on your baby's toes? What a creative picture!

Why, yes they are :) This is my 4th baby with the same wonderful husband behind each one ;) I've photographed this one more than the others lol... maybe because I'm getting older... Just when I thought I couldn't cherish life anymore than I already do... God sent me Gwyneth ;)
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    I love the title so I had to visit :-)