New here - would love some friends!

Options
Hi! I'd love to have some friends for inspiration. I'd love to lose 10-15 pounds and I'd like to get to know others who are in the same (or similar) boat. I guess you would say I've got "vanity weight" to lose, but so be it.

I'm a single, "old fashioned" girl. I love to laugh, have fun and enjoy the company of family and friends. I was a bit of a tomboy growing up so most of my friends have been male throughout my life. I was never "one of the girls" but keeping that tradition going is fine with me lol. No offense to the ladies, of course.

I'm probably going to have dieting questions now and then so if you are interested in being friends just keep that in mind. I don't mean to be a pest, but I want to do this the right way and not have to worry about losing my "vanity weight" all over again next year!

Replies

• Lwin707
    Lwin707 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I just started using myfitnesspal to help me get ready for my bodybuilding competition also feel free to ask me any questions you might have
  • njrower
    njrower Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here! Good Luck!
  • Shabbyrose
    Options
    Me too..:)
  • tasteslikesugar
    Options
    Thank you for the kindness y'all!! :)
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. ..need more female buds. :)
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Need to lose another 10-15lbs also depending on how I like the changes in my body through strength training. Sounds like we are quite similar with the tomboy trait!
  • CraigR901
    Options
    Wassup Ppl. I am new to MFP and looking for some friends for support and for me to support as well. feel free to hmu and add me as a friend.
  • Sharoncipi
    Options
    Hi I have just joined the site too and have no friends on here yet :) I have heaps of weight to loose, 54 kilos ( sorry dont know how much that would be in lbs, over a 120 for sure but ) . I wish you all the best of luck :)