Easy medium Calorie Breakfast?

Options
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for a healthy and easily made breakfast with about 6-800 Calories?
I've been eating a lot of muesli lately, but after a while it gets kind of bland and boring.

Any input is appreciated. Thx :-)

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    steak and eggs
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Fruit smoothie made with kefir and greek yogurt accompanied by half a serving of dark chocolate. Add a scoop of protein if that isn't enough.
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Smoothie - whey protein, frozen fruit, frozen veggies, something creamy or fatty (avocado, peanut butter, cocoa powder).
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    PB&J, fried egg, and a glass of milk.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Quesadilla! Slap some cheese between some tortillas-- heck, make it a double- or triple-decker! Add onions or peppers or pickles, or anything else you like with cheese. Cook a few minutes on each side in a frying pan. Nom!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Egg in the nest with some pesto in the egg :3 freaking delicious! I would have a piece of fruit and a cup of joe on the side :)
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Prosciutto, cheese, bread, and fruit, sampler platter style - what I had in Germany every day while on vacation. (I hate eggs.)
  • BeckyBaine
    Options
    I'm in love with chicken bacon! I'll have a poached egg and a slice or two of chicken bacon on a peice of light rye toast... Delicious, and only 175-200 calories!
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Asparagus topped w/ poached eggs & smoked salmon or steak.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Homemade Egg Sandwich w/ Cheese.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Pancakes and sausage and a cold glass of milk
  • successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Really? I have to keep my breakfast at 250, geesh.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Egg (1-2) with egg whites. Wilt spinach in a pan with a spray of olive oil, add in eggs and scramble, add salt and pepper to taste. Cook up some turkey bacon and have a piece of toast with jam. My favorite breakfast!
  • patrickberentzen
    Options
    I was way too european to realise that a "cup of Joe" was a cup of Coffee... But the rest sounds great ;-)
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Scramble a few eggs, when they are done, toss on some salsa and cheddar cheese. Wrap in a couple tortilla shells and wash it down with a protein shake of your choice.
  • FinFoxPT
    FinFoxPT Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever i fancy, by that i mean even if i fancy salad, always been like that. Most days i go for a smoothie, makes me feel full and it's easy on the tummy first thing, an apple, banana, frozen raspberries, 1 cup of not from concentrate oj and 1 cup of water in the blender... wakes the neighbours up too :0)

Hope this helps

Fin x
  • patrickberentzen
    Options
    Scramble a few eggs, when they are done, toss on some salsa and cheddar cheese. Wrap in a couple tortilla shells and wash it down with a protein shake of your choice.

Definitely gonna try that :D !
  • dems11
    dems11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I sometimes have a hard-boiled egg and half a bag of potato chips with my orange juice and coffee or tea. This is how I work in potato chips which I crave constantly. But I don't feel bad cuz I only do half a bag, and look forward to eating the rest the next morning!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    600-800 calorie breakfast:

1. 4 slices THICK CUT bacon (240 calories), 3 eggs (240 calories) and 2 slices toast (120 calories) = 600 calories (add in 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp jam for the toast and 1 slice of cheese for your eggs and that's 200 extra calories--bringing your total to 800)

2. 1.5 cups 2% milk (210) 2 scoops whey protein (250) and 1 banana (100) = 560 calories (add in 2 tbsp peanut butter for a delicious shake and another 190 calories--bringing your total to 750)

3. 2 servings oatmeal (300), 2 tbsp peanut butter melted into it (190) cooked in 1 cup 2% milk (140) = 630 calories (add in 2 hard boiled eggs for 160 calories and a total of 790 calories)