Options
Here I go again. Have had a personal goal for several years to lose the baby weight and then some. my oldest will be 5 this year ie no longer a bay...so its way past time to lose the weight. Also I am a full time working mom and...lots of stress...and not taking care me...i know i am worth it so here I go again....

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You can do it! If you need support anyone can add me. My food diary is an open book to my friends... I've had some success and plan to have more... 117 pounds in six months.
  • nydiva1231
    Options
    I am a newbe too! I just started my diet (for the 5th time) yesterday! I also stopped smoking yesterday. People keep telling me that I can't do both but the way I see it is I can of I think I can! Personally I had no problem loosing the weight after having twins I was back to my old skinny self in a matter of a few months. I can't even say I was watching what I was eating and I did not breast feed. BUT that only lasted for about 5 years and then I started packing on the pounds (60 to be exact) of course it happened slowly over time (5 or 6 years) but WTH! I just turned 40 and I am bound and determined to find myself again! I want to feel good and look good! I wish you the best of luck and remember whether you believe you can or you believe you can't, you are right!
  • savyjenn
    savyjenn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wish this site had a like button. thank you both for your responses....did good today...so one down...and a lifetime of healthy living ahead!
  • MLibby84
    Options
    Good Luck! you can do it!
  • bliedungc
    Options
    Good luck!

I feel like you and I can relate on a couple of different levels. I'm new here too and am looking for support too so if you'd like, send me a request and we can motivate one another and get where we want to be. I need to lose and tone my body too, after having children. Mine are 3 and 1.

You can do it!
  • marsbull
    Options
    Baby steps. There will be hard days and good days but it is important to just pick yourself up and keep moving in the right direction.

I started back on the track again yesterday too. I was successful 6 years ago and lost 40 pounds and than I had a car accident and well lets just say that those 40 pounds plus 10 additional friends decided to slowly creep on. I guess they missed me. But alas my time with them has grown old and I am back looking for new friends that will appreciate less of me and not more. lol.
  • MLibby84
    Options
    GoodLuck!