New here looking for help as well...

Options
I’ve always been a person who felt like they could anything by themselves and was also always afraid to ask for help! I have come to realize that not the way to go through life. So last week when I read the Consumer Reports article posted on
Yahoo about MFP and I thought I would check it out to see what it was like especially with it being free. I know that sounds cheap but in the past I have joined clubs and programs that cost a fair amount of money and in the end I ended up wasting that money. I always went in with the idea if I am paying for that will be motivation. I wish that were the case for sure! So this time around I am going to try the free route in hope that I will find the correct motivation to get my life in order the right way! So here I am I started last week and I am going to jump in feet first and see how it goes this time around. With some luck and what seem to be a large group for support and motivation maybe this time around I will be successful in get to where I would like to be in my life! Thank you ahead of time for any assistance you may lend to me in my upcoming journey!

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as I am a fellow Buckeye fan!
  • gr0wn_m4n
    Options
    Welcome and add me as well. Ask away if you have any question I don't mind lending advice.