Hello! Newbie looking for support!

Options
Hello, my name is Crystal, I’m 22 years old and very new to this site. I’m approximately 135lbs but VERY out of shape. I’ve been in terrible shape for as long as I can remember but I’ve finally found the drive to work towards a better me.

I know 135lbs for 5’3” doesn’t sound too horrendous but I’m pretty sure I’m purely fat.

I used to be 180lbs a few years ago. I lost the weight after having two children 22 months apart.

To become a better and happier me, I’m currently eating more regularly (I used to starve all day and only eat supper) then snack all night until I went to bed. I’ve also begun the 30 Day Shred yesterday and it is currently kicking my butt!! Seriously hard! (It’s my first time doing any type of workout!)

I am on this site hoping to gain friendship, support, and to keep my drive high! I’m tired of feeling out of breath and weak and just being “skinny-fat”. I’d like to share progress updates with other people and am looking forward to being a success story!

Replies

• serenitygranted11
    Options
    Hello!

What exactly is the 30 day Shred? I started doing Shred by Ian Smith today its a jumpstart for only 2 weeks!

Much success to you!!
  • bliedungc
    Options
    Thank you!

It's a workout program on DVD by Jillian Michaels. There's three levels to it and it's circuit training. Each level is about 20 minutes and is three 6 minute circuits. 3 minutes strength, 2 of cardio and 1 of abs.

All the best to you too!
  • serenitygranted11
    Options
    Cool!

Thanks I may need to check it out!
  • Lwin707
    Lwin707 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Crystal good job on loosing the weight and good luck in the future. feel free to add me if you like im always willing to help
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi!

30DS is awesome - Jillian'll kick your butt!

Feel free to add me, I'm on daily and try to provide support when I can :)

Meghann
  • rockstar4Him
    Options
    Jillian is hard core! go you! feel free to add me,