The thing about small towns is...(prayer update!)

Options
Is that people love to exaggerate and scare the crap out of one another...apparently! lol

So, motorcycle accident guy (otherwise known as L) is doing MUCH better than previously written...(all things considered anyway)...

He doesn't have any brain swelling- that part was all a rumor...which I am glad it's not true, but I feel silly for having asked for prayer when he didn't need it for THAT anyway!

Poor guy has quite a lot wrong with him though:

Broken hip, broken knee, broken pelvis, colar bone, and maybe I'm missing something...can't remember!

He also fell out of bed (he was all drugged up, flailing around) and broke his nose! Poor guy isn't catching a break (pun unintended!)...

Hopefully he'll be on the road to recovery soon..I'll keep ya's posted. =o)

Thanks soo much for all the prayers!

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Is that people love to exaggerate and scare the crap out of one another...apparently! lol

So, motorcycle accident guy (otherwise known as L) is doing MUCH better than previously written...(all things considered anyway)...

He doesn't have any brain swelling- that part was all a rumor...which I am glad it's not true, but I feel silly for having asked for prayer when he didn't need it for THAT anyway!

Broken hip, broken knee, broken pelvis, colar bone, and maybe I'm missing something...can't remember!

He also fell out of bed (he was all drugged up, flailing around) and broke his nose! Poor guy isn't catching a break (pun unintended!)...

• Singinladeda
    Options
    Ha ha! God knew what the poor guy needed! Even with no brain swelling, geeze louise...I will keep him in my prayers!
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    Poor guy!

Praying for a speedy recovery.

Ty
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Sounds like prayers were needed to me and I will continue.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would say he is definitely still worthy of my prayers and I will gladly give them!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well poor guy!!! Sounds like he doesn't have too much more things to break. I'll keep him in my prayers. Please let him know that lots of prayers are going up for him. Thnaks for keeping us informed. Gotta love small towns. :laugh:
  • GinaB30
    Options

Sounds like prayers were needed to me and I will continue.

Prayers are definately still needed...=o)
    I was just feeling silly passing along the wrong info..but he needs all the prayer he can get =o)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    motorcycle accidents are so frightening!!! I've had two dear friends die from them growing up and prayers will continue to go to him and his family from me!!!

hugs and thanks for passing it on honey!
    Ali
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    He'll be in my prayers, too

:heart:
  • GinaB30
    Options
    motorcycle accidents are so frightening!!! I've had two dear friends die from them growing up and prayers will continue to go to him and his family from me!!!

hugs and thanks for passing it on honey!
    Ali

*Thanks!!* you guys are awesome!
    I know that right now he is having a lil difficulty breathing (something to do with the accident and his lungs) so keep praying =o)))