We lost 100lbs together!!

Options
We started in summer 2012

My husband:
Started at 268lbs, lost 38lbs, currently at 230lbs!

I started at 248lbs, lost 65lbs, currently 183lbs!

Couldn't be happier!!

jayybd.jpg

Replies

• chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Amazing work you really earn the reward!!!

"Being Healthy"
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome that you guys decided to lose together. Amazing job!!! :drinker:
  • pjpistek
    pjpistek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    your before and after pics are really inspiring!!!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go to the both of you!!
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    well done. its hard to get two folks on the same page to do something like this.
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! You two have done great!!
  • Ginn123
    Ginn123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic! Hope to reach my weight loss goals as well. I just started.
  • kyansyummymummy
    kyansyummymummy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi, i have just started dieting using the my fitness pal app on my phone today (8th jan 2013) I am on 1200 calories a day and weigh 208lbs and want to get to 140lbs. was just wondering if you started on same number of calories and if so how much you lost 1st couple of weeks? would just like an idea of what i can hope my scales could say next tuesday because i did the slimming world diet for a bit end of 2011 and lost 6lbs on week one and 4lbs on week two. just curious if simular results are possible counting calories because i have never counting them before. thanks, holly
  • tutti777
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations....It is nice you had teamwork thru this weight loss journey. You both look great!
  • DeMimiaf
    DeMimiaf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great to see you both work together. You both look good!
  • IamBellaDea
    Options
    Awesome, team work is the best!
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Nice team effort! Congrats to both of you!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It is so much easier when your partner is on board. You both look great!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    you 2 rock!@ great job & great example to the kids!
  • WilmaChris
    Options
    hi, i have just started dieting using the my fitness pal app on my phone today (8th jan 2013) I am on 1200 calories a day and weigh 208lbs and want to get to 140lbs. was just wondering if you started on same number of calories and if so how much you lost 1st couple of weeks? would just like an idea of what i can hope my scales could say next tuesday because i did the slimming world diet for a bit end of 2011 and lost 6lbs on week one and 4lbs on week two. just curious if simular results are possible counting calories because i have never counting them before. thanks, holly

I messaged you :)
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I love your hubby's face, it's like "Really? This isn't my good side,"
  • t4theo
    t4theo Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you both for being such a wonderful inspiration. You both look GREAT!!!!!!!!
  • WilmaChris
    Options
    Thank you everybody, it was tough at first but now that we're six months in we feel great.
  • rudya956
    Options
    Wow congrats and great work!!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Love this! Thanks for posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!