I need all the motivation I can to make it happen

Options
Hi everyone this my 3rd time trying this site............... I have tried before and fail :sad: I don't want that to happen to me again this time. I really want this time to work. I even join the gym and I have been going since Friday and it feels so good. I go in the morning but sometimes I feel like going at night again too but I feel I am pushing it to far. I am eating (or at least ) trying to eat better and healthier. I really, really hope I can do it this time.... So anyone who will take a minute to read this and feel to add me It will be great cause I need all the motivation as possible to reach my goal... ( I am not even doing this for me but to feel better and be healthier) Thankz in advance

Replies

• bkwhit1964
    Options
    I feel your pain I am just getting back on the wagon myself - Holidays twisted my arm and I went haywire. You have to do this for you and nobody else or sorry you will never get there. Feel free to add me
  • CombatGirl93
    CombatGirl93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Friend Request added. We're all in the same boat :)
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Going every day is going to burn you out. You need to settle in for the long haul and make sustainable long term choices.
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Going every day is going to burn you out. You need to settle in for the long haul and make sustainable long term choices.

I go Monday throw Sat and I rest Sundays but as of right now I am only going for 30 minutes!!!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I can be honest though, so don't expect blind "Good Jobs" if your food diary sucks. And going to the gym twice is fine, as long as one of them is light. If you have that urge to go to the gym twice, use one as a light cardio, like simple walking on the treadmill.
  • heiditracker
    heiditracker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site and have really never joined anything like this but I am really glad I heard about it. I am getting back in the saddle again after a year of falling off the exercise discipline wagon. Our company is launching a "Biggest Loser" contest at work and recommended this site to everyone. I do not want to compete, I just want to stay on track and do what I can at my age and with my work schedule. Those are the things that always seem to get in my way. I can't run anymore an I get up at 4:00pm just to get ready for work (long commute) so making time for the gym is really tough. I bought myself a small trampoline and while my husband showers, I jump (20min) and then when we get home and dinner is on the stove (no fastfood) I jump again. It's working out great. I've been doing this for one week and have lost 3lbs. I love logging in to this site to log all my eating and exercising. I feel a lot of gratification and I don't answer to anyone but me. I'll add you, you'll be my first "friend". I wish you much success and just do it, You'll love getting in those shorts in a few months when the sun comes back out.
  • lanenalatina
    Options
    Add me if you want. I can be honest though, so don't expect blind "Good Jobs" if your food diary sucks. And going to the gym twice is fine, as long as one of them is light. If you have that urge to go to the gym twice, use one as a light cardio, like simple walking on the treadmill.

Thankz for the advice I am going to send you a friend request now!!
  • lanenalatina
    Options
    I am new to this site and have really never joined anything like this but I am really glad I heard about it. I am getting back in the saddle again after a year of falling off the exercise discipline wagon. Our company is launching a "Biggest Loser" contest at work and recommended this site to everyone. I do not want to compete, I just want to stay on track and do what I can at my age and with my work schedule. Those are the things that always seem to get in my way. I can't run anymore an I get up at 4:00pm just to get ready for work (long commute) so making time for the gym is really tough. I bought myself a small trampoline and while my husband showers, I jump (20min) and then when we get home and dinner is on the stove (no fastfood) I jump again. It's working out great. I've been doing this for one week and have lost 3lbs. I love logging in to this site to log all my eating and exercising. I feel a lot of gratification and I don't answer to anyone but me. I'll add you, you'll be my first "friend". I wish you much success and just do it, You'll love getting in those shorts in a few months when the sun comes back out.

I love reading your advice and I accept you as a friend already thankz