I needed this NSV

Options
At a time when the scale hasn't moved in the right direction for two weeks, I desperately needed some sort of non scale victory to get me out of my funk.

This morning a coworker came up to me and said, "Hey... have you been getting skinnier while the rest of us have gained weight from the holidays?"

Totally what I needed to hear.

Replies

• elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    great nsv! i think it's better to be told you look skinnier when you don't think you do. awesome job!
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you got the motivation you needed today! Congrats on an awesome NSV!! :happy:
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    At a time when the scale hasn't moved in the right direction for two weeks, I desperately needed some sort of non scale victory to get me out of my funk.

This morning a coworker came up to me and said, "Hey... have you been getting skinnier while the rest of us have gained weight from the holidays?"

Totally what I needed to hear.

I love when people notice all my work. Glad you got a NSV!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    It's nice to hear those compliments when the whole time they are internally jealous! HA HA! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!