Has anyone registered for 12WBT 2013 yet?

Options
Hey MFPs,

Has anyone registered for 12WBT 2013 yet? If so, add me for support!

Replies

• helendoyle18
    helendoyle18 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes I have.
  • donnadeehurtcassidy
    Options
    what is 12WBT 2013?
  • slimdayle
    slimdayle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Its a 12 week body transformation and it's run by Michelle Bridges who is a Biggest Loser Trainer. You pay $20 a week and get your shopping list, workouts and motivational videos. As well as access to forums, like this, where you can meet people in your area and chat about anything you want.
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    I have!!! Add me!
  • Charmainedelaney
    Charmainedelaney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have am am loving the whole thing & we have'nt even started. Have lost 6kgs so far & look forward to more losses in the future.
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Round 4 2012 at the moment still unsure as to whether or not I'll continue on to 2013..
  • Chezza1963
    Chezza1963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I am doing it cant wait to get started :smile:
  • Monwar
    Monwar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just registered too! Minburke, how did you find round 4?
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    It's been good! But I'm not sure that its something I need to do over again like most do if I have MFP?
  • blubberbegone1976
    blubberbegone1976 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have done it twice previously (well signed up, not completed) and I was considering it but can't justify forking out another $200 given I haven't lasted the distance before (but that's more of a reflection on me and my lack of willpower than the program as I found the whole program and the support from Michelle Bridges herself exceptional). I personally found it really hard to maintain the level of commitment on a daily basis (particularly the 500 calories of exercise and the level of food preparation involved). Now I've discovered this website, I feel this provides the same resources available to the 12WBT I found helpful in losing weight, so I've decided to do this plus 3 rounds of the 30 day shred instead. If I bomb out, then I'll sign up for Round 2, but I feel after almost 2 weeks I'm committed to this long term and believe I can achieve results going it alone...
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have done some research about it today and like anything there are good and bad experiences! I am 90% convinced that the 12wbt is the right thing! Maybe you should create a group and we can all share thoughts and get motivation! :-)
  • helen628
    Options
    Hey all...i have just registered recently with 12wbt and just discovered myfitnesspal....luvvit...feel free to add me!!
  • helendoyle18
    helendoyle18 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What is 30 day Shred?
  • MiekeJ
    MiekeJ Posts: 139
    Options
    Hey all,

I hope you all kicked butt in week 1! I think I did :)

Feel free to add me :)

Cheers,

M
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    What is 30 day Shred?

It's a workout program from Jillian Michaels - you can see it for free on Youtube or the DVDs are pretty inexpensive. I'm one week in and already seeing some improvements on my pushups, :smile:
  • anitasilk
    anitasilk Posts: 11
    Options
    We are now in middle of 1st round for the yr. feel free to add me as well. Am lovin the 12wbt