Nerdlings

Options
Toxyc
Toxyc Posts: 36 Member
Looking for more nerd and geek friends on here to keep me going. I'm a huge computer, sci fi, gamer, larp geek and looking for others who are like minded and working on getting healthy.

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a video game nerd. I would probably consider myself one of those oldschool collectors. I was so excited to actually get a dreamcast for Christmas this year. I find it difficult not to be a nerd when all of my friends are. Haha.
  • Toxyc
    Toxyc Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I understand how that is. My whole family are all nerds as well as my friends. I use to help run a video game store with an ex for 3 years. Specialized in all of the older systems. Was such an awesome place to be at.
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    well we're already friends... but for any others out there... I'm a gamer (run a SWTOR guild with my husband), love sci-fi shows (Star Trek DS9 and Dr Who seem to be my two favorites lately, oh and let's not forget Stargate, or Battlestar Galactica... yeah anyhow)

So anyone who wants to add me feel free too :) We can totally geek out together :D
  • Waagosh2012
    Options
    Hello! I am not a computer nerd but I am a math, statistics, numbers and database nerd? Does that count? :-)
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    There is so much diversity in the nerd community! I am a coin collecting nerd, who loves books almost more than anything. I would be up for some fellow nerd MFP friends!
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm a pretty big nerd, and an otaku too. Anyone can feel free to add me :]

I love coin collecting, rock and gem collecting, fiction and sci fi books, manga, video games (mostly Nintendo, some Xbox), the computer, roleplaying. I did text-based online roleplaying on AOL for about 15 years!
  • I'm a nerd and proud of it. Getting my PhD in Biophysics. Love Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, XKCD, gaming (on a big retro and indie kick right now), etc. Feel free to add me.
  • MyNameIsLala
    Options
    I confess to being a bit of a nerd/gamer. Favourites include The Sims, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, Mario Kart and Guitar Hero, but I love classics too, can't go wrong with a bit of Super Mario Brothers, Donkey Kong or Pokemon! :)
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    Just wanted to add I LOVE YOUR CONTACTS. And i've always wanted to fit into a qipao too! I also have several traditional kimono I bought in Japan, and one of my goals is to lose the weight and fit in them.
  • wheats_78
    wheats_78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Another nerd checking in, feel free to add me :)

I'm into most major Fantasy authors, currently reading Sara Douglass and George R R Martin. Love Sci-Fi film and TV too, counting down to the next Game of Thrones season. I'm a serious gamer (and recovering WoW addict!), other games I'm into include Skyrim, Fallout and just about any strategy game.