Anybody turning 30 this year?

Options
My name is Ashley and I'll be 30 on 8/20. I don't want to be "fat at 30" so I'm working towards that. I've been big my entire life and want to enjoy my 30's with my kids and husband.

Replies

• Sharita0427
    Sharita0427 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

I'm turning 30 in two weeks & I can't seem to get it together. I used to be in & have the best shape. Now I feel like a freakin whale.
  • mdb3383
    Options
    Ashley -

I turn 30 beginning of March! I'm annoyed that I didn't get it together before I turn 30, but at least I'm doing it now and not at 40 =)
  • mtina79
    Options
    I'm turning 30...ish...again... this year! :happy:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I'll be celebrating the 4th anniversary of my 30th birthday next tuesday :/
  • skrullerull
    skrullerull Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes, i'll be 30 in june... hope to lose 44lbs by then!
  • drzira
    drzira Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in Sept. Hopefully, I will be in the overweight-but-not-obese category by then. :)
  • tinkerbug83
    Options
    I'll be 30 in September and getting married in April...big year and only a few more pounds to go!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Me. I will be in November. I am excited to say that as of now I'm in the best shape I've ever been. Hope that will be the same in Nov but even better!! You got this!
  • ele8879
    ele8879 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'm 33, I'm alway trying to lose weight and this is the first time that I've manage to keep going. Still working on losing another 20 pounds. So far I've lost 50 pounds and it the most I've ever done.
  • ajbemine4ever27
    ajbemine4ever27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 on july a liilte bit more weight to workout and get toned before my big day comes. :bigsmile:
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I turn the big 30 on July 6 of this year. Um but I am going backwards instead of turning 30 this year I am gonna turn 29 again. lol
  • moccasins51
    Options
    I'll be 30 this year in July...with a 2 year old son...trying to get in shape so I can be around for him....doing insanity, hoping to lose 50 lbs by my birthday.
  • jb100908
    jb100908 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I turned thirty this past September... Good for you, go after the life you want!
  • theresa_ann
    theresa_ann Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    30 on October 18th.... hoping to be quite a bit lighter by then!