Not so new, newbie lookin' for support!

My name is Amanda, and I am a 24 year old wife and mother. This is my second go round with MFP, my first wasn't very successful because I started when I was about 5 months pregnant with my son. My goal is to lose about 30 lbs and get fit, not necessarily skinny. I am so tired of looking in the mirror and hatin' what I see. My husband, bless his heart, is too supportive of the "fat" me, you know the usual, "I think you are perfect the way you are" mess. I just need people to push me and keep me motivated! Please feel to add me to give and get support! We can do this :tongue:

Replies

• Hey, Amanda!

I have been off and on this site too. I don't have any friends on here, so I often forget about it. I can do my best to help keep you motivated. Maybe if I had someone to encourage it will remind me to log on everyday! =)

-Michele
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    feel free to add me! :)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    feel free to add me we can do this journey together
  • I'm just getting started myself...i haven't made a lot of progress but I would love to offer my support, feel free to add me.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    add me if you like...
  • Jessicalg1981
    Jessicalg1981 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm new to the site but this is my second go around with trying to loose some weight. I lost 50 lb before I got pregnant with our second child and then I gained a lot of it back.. I'm not starting over at quite square one but I still have a ways to go. I too would love support! I'll add you!