I need new friends and supporters please!?!

Options
I'm not new to the site. This is my second go at it. I had a bit of success my first round but home life issues forced me to silently disapear, with the new year I'm back. I'm more determined then ever. I thought when I returned I would be greeted with open arms from my old friends on here as they were very good and way supportive. I'm met with silence on everything.

So if you want a friend to support and talk.with you and do the same for me. Please add me!!! I'm sick.of the silence I did some supporters.

My names ashley, I'm 19 and I have about 80 lbs to loose so that's a long journey to do on my own. I'm also a full time college student and I work full time. So its not easy, that's why I need friends who won't be silent so please, please add away!!!!

Replies

• r5wr
    r5wr Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bump......please? Desperate here.....
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • lazyv310
    lazyv310 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I will do my best to help you out, and congratulations on getting yourself healthy.
  • fpete
    fpete Posts: 1
    Options
    Ashley hang in there, good for you to keep trying. I'm new to My Fitness Pal and have almost 150 to lose.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley feel free to add me, I can help support you in this journey. :flowerforyou:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like-I don't play around!
  • chaisson518
    Options
    i'm new too, you can add me. i'm sure i'll be needing support too. :)
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    its never too late.. congrats on wanting to finish the journey you had started... feel free to add me.... i myself had stopped loginng in simply because its hard to juggle a 5 month old baby, diet, school, excerise and house chores... but for 2013 i am here and i will finish hard......
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you still need more supporters :)
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ash you got me here if you want to add me. There is no reason to do this by ourself.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I'm a fellow PAian (is that a word?)

feel free to friend me

I've been here for a while, trying to figure out how to maintain this lifestyle in
    a way that makes life do-able.
  • Douggerr
    Douggerr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...new friends are always good!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm glad your back. Feel free to add me. I'm not a quiet friend. :smile:
  • kiowagirl81
    kiowagirl81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me- no one should have to make a journey this big alone!
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Sent you an FR. good luck on your journey. I am not the quiet type and I like to post motivational challenges and topics int he forum. I am pretty new here so anyone else who wants to add me feel free. My fitness goals are to build muscle and gain 10 lbs in the process. Not as easy as it sounds.
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Sorry for the silence from your friends. Feel free to add me.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! add me if you'd like :)
  • Dawn_k
    Dawn_k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. :)
  • chrstnll
    Options
    Hey, :)
    I too am a full time college student working 15 hours + a week. I am about 244 lbs and want to get down to 155 so I to have a journey. You can add me as a friend and maybe we can help eachother.
  • jb100908
    jb100908 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You've got lots of supporters here! Just remember you're doing this for YOU first. :)