Looking for the 150's...

Options
It's been almost 10 years since I have seen the 150's on the scale...I am at 165 right now..the lowest I've been for years...I am so pleased with losing 16 pounds so far, but that milestone of the 150's will be amazing!

Replies

• Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You can do it :) Just keep your eye on the prize!!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm at the exact same spot! What can we do to boost ourselves into losing that last 10-15?!

Good luck! :bigsmile:
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see the 160s again! Let us know when you see the 150s, hopefully we'll meet our new numbers about the same time.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    We are in about the same spot. I'm copping your mini goal of 163 by May 1! There is power in numbers! :flowerforyou:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    It does feel awesome! ...... get so hungry for it that it's all you taste!

how will i describe the 140s ?! Still magically hoping it happens next week!! Sooooo close...darn Friday!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Boy I really want it too. I am at 166 today and I had a mini goal of 165 for May 1. I think I am going to bust thru it. I want 150 so bad I can taste it. It taste like healthy food and a lot of workouts but it is goooood!!!!
  • jenbleyes
    jenbleyes Posts: 10
    Options
    Right there with ya! I am a personal trainer but I have struggled with my own weight after having a hysterectomy and then having to go on Beta Blockers at age 35. (put on 20 lbs in 8 months because I wasn't warned of weight gain as a possible side effect to the pills...I knew it could happen after a hysterectomy). Anyway, I was always very thin and athletic without having to work for it until I turned 30. Then slow weight gain began. Now I am SUPER MOTIVATED since finding this sight! Have gotten back down to 164-164 today and am steadily losing about a pound to a pound and a half a week! It took a LOT of hard work (cardio five days a week- usually two separate workouts each day, plus increasing my strength training and of course being very strict with my calories.) Now that I am really starting to see my old self coming back in the mirror I am that much more motivated! I love it!!!
  • perrim
    perrim Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm right there with you too. Got into the 150's briefly about 4-5 years ago, then went and had two kids...haven't seen the 150's since, but we're well on our way!

Here's to the 150's (and maybe even lower!)
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm aiming for 150 too! I have quite a bit more ways to go then you (currently 192ish) but I know I can do this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!