Looking for some more friends for support...

Options
2»

Replies

• Lightbulb1088
    Lightbulb1088 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Start slow, go for a walk just 10 minute but do it often. Try to eat veggies and fruit as often as you can. You Can do this.
    Take it one day at a time.
    Hang in there you can do this.
  • r5wr
    r5wr Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I'm 19 and need all the supporters I can get :))))
  • car0l3007
    Options
    Hi I am new to this site and definitely need motivation and support. Feel free to add me :))
  • daytolive
    daytolive Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    HEY! Im new to this site too! 33,mom of two (3 and 4 months). I've always struggled with my weight and until last year,I finally dropped the weight to where I was happy. And then of course,i got pregnant with my second (beautiful girl)child and can't seem to shed these last 20lbs. Add me as well!
  • Cristin129
    Options
    Thanks everyone, got everyone added! I appreciate you replying!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    hi! i am sending you a friend request, i'd be happy to lend some support :)
  • Cristin129
    Options
    Got it, thanks! Appreciate it!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Hi There

I too need to lose 100lbs and am determined to get rid of it once and for all in 2013. I turn 30 this year, live in a big city in the UK and do not (currently) have any children. I am hoping to get myself into the best condition I can not only to look & feel good in my 30's but in the hopes of conceiving next year (I also have endometriosis so battle with that too). I have spent the majority of my 20's being fat, leading an extremely unhealthy lifestyle and dealing with many food issues.

Anyone in the same boat feel free to send me a request. I am starting my office's charity 'Biggest Loser' competition today with half the proceeds going to the charity 'Diabetes UK' so I hope to win that :o)
  • Cristin129
    Options
    Sent you an add request. Thanks! Good luck with your Biggest Loser competition!
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    Hey! I am a 28 yr old mom of a 4 yr old and I have approx 80lbs to lose. I am on here daily and try to be as motivating and supportive as I can be to each one of my amazing pals! Feel free to add me, OP and anyone else who would like to! Together, we can beat the fat and get healthy!!!
  • DeboraRN
    Options
    Hi! Im a 39 year old mom to the best little guy in the world! LOL. I need to lose roughly 70lbs. Im doing Visalus shakes as well as just using this website to try and be more mindful of what im putting in my mouth. I like that it gives me an idea of how many calories I am consuming!

"Feel free to add!!!"
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am 38 and like you have tried many times to lose weight and did succeed once. I always start off strong, but end up back to my sedentary ways. Exercise has always been the key for me along with support!
  • Cristin129
    Options
    Got everyone added, thanks!
  • Bellabof3
    Options
    I will add u, too. I know that in order to be successful at this thing, u cannot do it alone. We will help each other....
  • malanu
    malanu Posts: 15
    Options
    i added you
  • tgaunt23
    Options
    I also live on a farm but with horses and I also would like to lose over 100 lbs and need accountability. Feel free to add me if you want. I will be 50 this year, my children are grown and I have 3 grandchildren and one on the way. I want to be able to do so much that my weight is hindering me from doing so I would be happy to have the support too :smile: Hang in there and let's get this New Year started out right and keep it going! Nothing to lose but weight!!
  • Chris089881
    Chris089881 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if I can help in any way I will
  • AllisonEBrown
    Options
    I'll add you. I am 25, and work out of my car, and eat on the road all week.