ACE

Options
has anyone heard of ACE? some people i know are on it and having great success.

Replies

• Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at this the other day because I saw a friend post something about it on Facebook. It may give results but with the ingredients I would not think it would be sustainable once off the product.

Just my opinion though.
  • leahmac98
    Options
    I've lost all of my weight using it and so have many friends. We have been able to keep it off because it trains you to eat smaller portions and get over sweet and salty cravings. I could not have accomplished what I have without ACE. Now that I'm on here and monitoring my caloric intake and exercising more, I feel that I'm in a good place to stop taking the pills and do it "the old fashioned way". :)
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I kept waiting for this to pop up on here. I don't know much about it and the people on it say its good, but I just don't know that I trust something that works so fast. I want to keep my muscle and I just can't see losing that fast w/o losing muscle
  • leahmac98
    Options
    I don't think I had any muscle to lose in the first place. lol I didn't start exercising until I'd lost a lot of the weight. Now I'm doing Pilates and having no trouble building muscle. I just like the pills because they help me not want to eat all the time.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    What is it?
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've lost all of my weight using it and so have many friends. We have been able to keep it off because it trains you to eat smaller portions and get over sweet and salty cravings. I could not have accomplished what I have without ACE. Now that I'm on here and monitoring my caloric intake and exercising more, I feel that I'm in a good place to stop taking the pills and do it "the old fashioned way". :)

Just started taking this 2 days ago as a booster to get me going. This comment was almost a year ago. I was just wondering if you had keep the weight off that you lost with this pill. Thanks in advance.