July 2012-January 2013

Options
I love before and after picture, I am very blessed to have a doctor to tell me about MFP and to have such a wonderful group of friends to guide me through this journey....I am loving seeing a difference in myself, including my confidence....but I am loving much more the attitude change...the want to get up and workout...the walking my kids rice crispy treat, taking a bite and realizing what I just did and spitting it out! Thank you for all of your support and lets continue on this journey together

6monthDifferencRibbetcollage_zpsa07f9e93-1_zps0a946d6a.jpg

Replies

• JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    great progress! keep it up.
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    great progress! keep it up.

Thanks sorry the pic wasnt right before!
  • cfutch1
    cfutch1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    that is soo awesome! congrats! ur amazing! im at 313lbs and my ultimate goal weight is around 150-160 and post like these help remind me their is hope and it is possible! thanks for sharing ur journey so far :)
  • cfutch1
    cfutch1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    how r u losing ur weight? what type of workout etc? if u dont mind me asking
  • AngelaJordan712
    Options
    how r u losing ur weight? what type of workout etc? if u dont mind me asking

No I dont mind....My first workout was 30 Day Shred...yes it was difficult, but I am doing round two now....I enjoy Krav Maga & Step Aerobics, but most of all I love to lift Heavy Weights....muscle burns more calories...but most of all you have to hold yourself accountable on the food part too! I had backed away quite a bit on calories, but you must fuel your body so dont decrease your calories to much. When it is warmer I love to walk and hope to be able to run as well. I also enjoy Power90, the precursor to P90X
  • AngelaJordan712
    Options
    that is soo awesome! congrats! ur amazing! im at 313lbs and my ultimate goal weight is around 150-160 and post like these help remind me their is hope and it is possible! thanks for sharing ur journey so far :)

My goal is actually 180ish, but I will know when I get there, I have to set my goals in increments!
  • RhondaRho
    Options
    You're absolutely inspiring!!!!:heart:
  • nawc
    nawc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :)
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    Wow - great progress! Very inspiring!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nice work...well done.
  • AngelaJordan712
    Options
    You're absolutely inspiring!!!!:heart:

Thank you! Continue on your Journey!
  • AngelaJordan712
    Options
    Wow - great progress! Very inspiring!

Thank you!
  • AngelaJordan712
    Options
    Thanks!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You Rock!! Keep it up.
  • mmberj
    mmberj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You are looking really good! It is great that you have a doctor that pointed you towards MFP! One of my biggest frustrations is that my doctor, who has been my doctor forever, never talked to me about weight loss or tried to help in any way. Now that I have lost so much, he is thrilled, but he never tried!
  • whiteboy444
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!
  • AngelaJordan712
    Options
    Good job!! You are looking really good! It is great that you have a doctor that pointed you towards MFP! One of my biggest frustrations is that my doctor, who has been my doctor forever, never talked to me about weight loss or tried to help in any way. Now that I have lost so much, he is thrilled, but he never tried!

That is sad....he should have mentioned something....and thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!