Time to get started! Wedding is getting closer!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Natalie. I am getting married in June and I decided to try my fitness pal plus doing some workout to lose some weight for my wedding. I have struggled with my weight my whole life so I am really looking forward to the results. Would love some tips if there are more brides! Happy New Year!

Replies

• Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!! REALLY PUT YOUR ALL INTO IT AND YOU WILL SEE GREAT RESULTS!
  • famupeach
    Options
    Good luck...I got married on 12/22/12...I used MFP and lost 35 pounds......along with walking 2-3miles 5x week and running 3miles/3x week. Congratulations and you can do it!
  • shoecake
    shoecake Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm dieting for my wedding to 23rd April, I have bought a dress which is about 2 1/2 dress sizes smaller than I am so have a lot of work to do!!

I think having something so good to look forward to is a massive motivator, all I think about is getting into that dress!

I hope you manage to reach your goal and feel even more fantastic on your special day :-)
  • nataliesuarez89
    Options
    Thank you!
  • nataliesuarez89
    Options
    THat is great! My birthday is that same day hahaha what a coincidence. Congratulations!
  • Cappa124
    Cappa124 Posts: 131
    Options
    Hey! I'm getting married in June as well! June 14th!! Feel free to add me!
  • LaceyCwell
    Options
    Your wedding is going to be the best day of your life! You dont want to feel self concious or worrying about your flabby arms so JUST DO IT! Get on a good diet and workout hard with that vision of the new you in that feirce dress. If you dont do it, you will be looking at all of those expensive wedding photos thinking damn what if..

No one likes to live their life wondering what if and you will be thinking about your wedding for the rest of your life girl!
  • brown_organics
    brown_organics Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am getting married some time this fall.

We will set a date within a month but I am trying to get fit now! I think I have to lose about 70 lbs.

The journey begins!