Operation skinny b**** !!!!

Options
Hi !!!! My name is brittany...i am 22 years old and im sad to say that ive let myself get to 220 lbs and i wear a size 16-18 !!!! I recently got engaged and i refuse to walk down the isle looking the way i do !!! The date is set....November 5, 2011....so ive got right at 1 year and 6 months !!! So far ive been keeping up with my callorie intake and excercise and ive lost 4 pounds in 1 month !!!!! i limit my self to 1470 callories a day and do some kind of a workout...being either walking 2 miles of playing on the wii fit !!!! Ive lost 4 pounds now and im looking forward to loosing more !!!!! Its getting easier everyday !!!!! So look out everyone.....my goal is to be around 150-170...and a size 10-12.....I CAN DO THIS !!!!!!

Replies

• cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    yes you can:)
  • gurlondrums
    gurlondrums Posts: 187
    Options
    Wow, good job on the 4 lbs lost so far, congratulations on getting married, and good luck with your weight loss journey. You've come to the perfect support system. :flowerforyou:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You can do it! A wedding is a great goal to work towards - and you deffinately have enough time to lose the weight a healthy way!!!

Good luck!!! :drinker:
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    You will do this...keep that determination!
  • tmgmcg
    tmgmcg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany,

I don't usually post on here but really wanted to reply to you... I was about your weight and definitely your size 2 years ago. I have lost 65 lbs to date and now am wearing a size 8. I didn't know about this site then, I'm mainly using it now to lose just a few more and keep it off for good. You absolutely CAN do this. For the most part, I just make sure I eat 3 healthy meals and I exercise about 5 days a week. Honestly I have lost it very slowly 2 or 3 a month but the ride down was so fun. And, I figure when you lose it slowly, you develop long term good habits.

I just wanted to write to give you encouragement. My friend told me yesterday I don't even look like the same person. That's going to happen to you too. Whatever you do, if you make a mistake, don't beat yourself up, go right back the next day and I promise, with perseverance, you are going to be a size or even smaller on your wedding day. Just don't buy your dress too soon.... Happy weight loss to you.

Terri
  • baliene
    baliene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    THANKS for all the support !!!!!!!! :)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement....and goodluck, yes you can do this.....1yr and 6mths is more than enough time. You will have good days and bad days, but never give it, just keep going strong :smile:
  • chickylet
    chickylet Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi !!!! My name is brittany...i am 22 years old and im sad to say that ive let myself get to 220 lbs and i wear a size 16-18 !!!! I recently got engaged and i refuse to walk down the isle looking the way i do !!! The date is set....November 5, 2011....so ive got right at 1 year and 6 months !!! So far ive been keeping up with my callorie intake and excercise and ive lost 4 pounds in 1 month !!!!! i limit my self to 1470 callories a day and do some kind of a workout...being either walking 2 miles of playing on the wii fit !!!! Ive lost 4 pounds now and im looking forward to loosing more !!!!! Its getting easier everyday !!!!! So look out everyone.....my goal is to be around 150-170...and a size 10-12.....I CAN DO THIS !!!!!!
    Congrates on the engagement. It's great that you have started your weightloss journey. I would recommend that you start to use some weights in your workouts also. The cardio is great but the weights really do make a difference. You know what they say, "muscle burns fat!!".

Good luck with everything.