VERIFIED GREEN COFFEE?? Scam?

Options
Has anyone tried this? :indifferent:

Dr. Oz talked about it on his show back in like may or June,
I ordered some of the supplements from

http://verifiedgreencoffee.com/

but...
I think it's a scam, and I think just royally screwed up!!!!

Has anyone ordered from this site?
Please tell me your experiences!

If one of you has used these, did they work for you? Let me know please! (::bigsmile:
Thanks.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    If Dr. Oz said it that is sign #1 it is a SCAM. QUACK QUACK QUACK!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I keep hoping one of these will be about a supplier of green coffee beans for home-roasting but it's always the extract stuff. Bah.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    ^ This.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    better bet would be to get it cancelled and put the money toward a heart rate monitor and a good sports bra. And use em. :flowerforyou:
  • genieangel
    Options
    I read through quickly and not sure I saw Svetol in it. Check for Svetol on top of the Chlorgenic Acid, which should be 45% or more (both of them)... haven't tried though.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried this? :indifferent:

Dr. Oz talked about it on his show back in like may or June,
    I ordered some of the supplements from

http://verifiedgreencoffee.com/

but...
    I think it's a scam, and I think just royally screwed up!!!!

Has anyone ordered from this site?
    Please tell me your experiences!

If one of you has used these, did they work for you? Let me know please! (::bigsmile:
    Thanks.
    Once the name "Dr Oz" is mentioned, that alone should tell you that it is as useless as the most useless thing in the useless factory on Planet Useless.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    ^ This.
    This again!
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Any web site that advertises that they only have 12 bottles left in stock, of what is being touted as a highly stocked product, is not a web site of a company I would do business with. It is either a poorly run business or a scam.
  • TisMissyKIA
    TisMissyKIA Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I saw the same thing. I bought some via eBay (because those televised clearinghouses are the biggest scams out there) that was "pure" and it didn't do squat. Dr. Oz is nothing but a 2 bit scam artist. Reading through posts here I now see that a lot more clearly. I mean, come on, he has 3 people on that have lost 5 pounds in a week's period after hearing about this proclamation and then puts his stamp of approval on it without doing further research? :noway: That should have been my first sign. I used to think myself as medically savvy. :blushing: Sports bra and heart rate monitor are a much better way to go. And as the lady said, use 'em. :wink:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I read through quickly and not sure I saw Svetol in it. Check for Svetol on top of the Chlorgenic Acid, which should be 45% or more (both of them)... haven't tried though.

I lol'ed. Thanks.

And Oz?
    quack_small.jpg
  • mztoogood2betrue
    mztoogood2betrue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I was wondering the same thing did you find out of it was a scam?