LITTLE PEOPLE

Options
I am going to try this now and i would like to add friends to help me along the way. Please send me a friend request.

I am short. 4'10''. I am from India but i have lived in America since i was one. Please feel free to add me if you are supportive. I want to get in shape and i would like any help i can get. You can learn more about me on my profile page.

Thanks.

Replies

• WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yay for little people! I'm 5'2 and have been at this fitness thing for almost two years now. Welcome to the forums!
  • vgarza87
    Options
    33241068.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

I am 4 ' 8" and have been doing this for about three weeks now. I have lost about 8 lbs. And I have a goal of losing a total of 38 lbs. I feel better than ever, my skin is looking better on my face and I am so happy I found MyFitness Pal. Life saver! 145 by April 1st is the goal.
  • vgarza87
    Options
    Hey Amber,
    How did you put your starting weight and your personal goal on your ticker for your post?
  • 1elena
    1elena Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft. 1 3/4 in. (every little bit counts). If I stand up really tall I'm almost 5'2". I've been up and down but pretty much stayed between 185 and 195 for the past 8 years. Currently I'm at 182 which is a real motivator for me because it's been so long since I weighed under 185. Feel free to add me. I'm totally excited to finally take this serious.
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey Amber,
    How did you put your starting weight and your personal goal on your ticker for your post?
    Apps > ticker > change the style of your ticker
    one of the last options before actually completing it is to display your weight lost OR your actual weight depending on status of the radio button
    U nit of measurement:
    Pounds
    Kilograms

What should your ticker track?
    Weight Lost
    Weight To Go

What should your scale display?
    Weight Lost
    Actual Weight
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'.24" tall! I will friend request you!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    Too bad my family members aren't on here.............................most of them are 5'0-5'2"

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I've been to India before. My female family members are also 4'10 to 5'2"

Just read your profile. I am a dancer. I also have some family members that were roller skaters.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    HI, I am 4'10" tall also. I sent you a friend request.
  • taekwonkenpo
    taekwonkenpo Posts: 1,004
    Options
    only for short girls huh? So mean to leave me out. lol :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Hi I'm a little person too ! Just 5ft 1.5

I have lots of friends in India as the other half of my team at work are in Bangalore , and I spend a fair amount of time in North Carolina which I like to call my second home as I love the place so much :happy:

Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey .. friends request on the way :flowerforyou:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Hi to all my fellow midgets. I'm 5'2 and I have some Indians here in my FL and furthermore I had a bf of 2 years who is an Indian from the Northeast. Yeah I know how it sucks to be short that just a little weight gain makes a huge difference to us.

FR on your way now :)
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    any more people wanting to be her friend?
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Little people? I believe the proper term is midgets.
  • stormygirl_82
    Options
    bump
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm 5 feet even. I am 2 weeks in. I would like to lose about 50 pounds. Wish me luck :smile:
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    little
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am disappointed by the lack of munchkins and ompa loompa on this post :(
  • mrzbritney
    mrzbritney Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'2, 144lbs. My goal is to be 120 lbs. I definitely need more friends on here. I will be sending you a friend request. Have a great day everyone!