Polar HRM

Options
Can somebody tell me where I can buy a polar HRM? Also if you use one, has it helped with your fitness goals? Thanks!! :happy:

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    amazon.com

And I have two-a basic polar for my gym and treadmill workouts, and a gps watch for my runs.

Yes it has REALLY helped.
  • gurlondrums
    gurlondrums Posts: 187
    Options
    I shopped around for a while but I finally settled on bodytronics.com because they had the best price. I bought a Polar F7 and it is the best investment I made for my health. It's super easy to use too. Hope you get one. :happy:
  • policebaby
    Options
    I found the best price at amazon.com. It has been awesome, easy to use, and a great motivational tool!!
  • xdudeitsliz
    Options
    I believe mine is the F4 and I love it just the same, it does exactly what I want it to do. Just measures hr and calories burned. I didn't need all the rest of the stuff, but if you do, then I would invest in something a little higher priced :)
  • tjcnc
    tjcnc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have had 3 Polar HRM. Started with the basic and worked my way up to the current one F7. It is great gives a more accurate calorie burned count then what most Cardio Machines since you can adjust to your stats. I bought my first at REI then went through E-bay and got for about $40 less then I saw in REI when I went for my next one.

Hope you get one they are a help
  • Sunshinechic
    Sunshinechic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the helpful information. This website is so great. If you have a question or concern. In a matter of a few minutes you have a response. Just awesome!! :smile: