No motivation and currently no friends...

Options
Hi :smile: ,
I joined a while ago after i heard about my fitness pal, HOWEVER... i haven't exactly used it. I had done weight watchers before where i lost a stone, so it was successful but this this time around its proving very difficult. After coming to uni i have gained all the weight i lost plus more and i am NOT happy at all! I really want to lose weight because i really have no confidence when it comes to my body, i want to be able to enjoy my life without worrying constantly about how i look. I currently have no friends on here and i'm thinking that this would encourage me a lot... Could anyone please help?!

Replies

• cazzy147
    Options
    Hey, i hope i can help in keeping up your motivation.
    Seeing others doing exercise really helps to keep you on track x
  • djcuts
    djcuts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you like :0)
  • jackdaniels1234123
    jackdaniels1234123 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am new here so looking for like-minded pals to keep me motivated!!! ..lets do it together! In your pic, you don't look overweight...are you near your goal?
  • the_crazy_ninja
    Options
    Hey, add me if you like :)
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty new to this site & looking for buddies, add me if you like :)
  • mummypannell
    Options
    Hi add me if you want we can motivate each other !!
  • mrsnelson16
    mrsnelson16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We can do this....I've tried WW in the past and regained all my weight back also. Motivation is definitely the key. Feel free to add me .

We can do this !!
  • tara_612
    Options
    Hi all in need of motivation also, feel free to add!
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    less than a week here and lovin it! Please add me if you would like to ( everyone can!) This is a long journey for many and a shorter one for some but the one thing is we are in it together! Lets make this work!
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    More than happy to have you add me
  • kathrynlouiseellis
    kathrynlouiseellis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me ????
  • kazj17
    kazj17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on here a while & lost around 23lbs but recently gained some back (quit smoking, xmas binge etc etc) so am looking to kick start myself again & lose it for summer. Feel free to add me anyone! :smile:
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    i've added you. can never have too many friends :)
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me it always great to have my mfp friends
  • nyemu
    nyemu Posts: 43
    Options
    MFP really works! Don't be shy, add friends you'll be amazed how having a network of supportive people helps you lose the weight.

Good luck:drinker:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    MFPals definitely help, feel free to add em :)
  • mbow1977
    mbow1977 Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me if you like, the first good thing you have done is deciding to do mfp properly, I guarantee if you stick to it properly you will lose, and unlike other dieting fads, i think this is something that you can stick to long term, after a short while you will know the foods to have and what not to have but the secret is nothing is really off limits, you just need to keep to your calorie targets and eat as healthily as possible and not beat yourself up if you have the odd slip up. Good luck!
  • persuader1
    persuader1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!!
  • sadiebombadie
    sadiebombadie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    happy to be added - sadiebombadie

Focusing on losing the 11lb i put on over xmas! Shocker!

But would like to lose around a stone and a half over all! My weigh day is monday x
  • AmandaW01
    AmandaW01 Posts: 138
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) I also did WW for a while, and SW, and RC.... I've lost and gained more weight than I care to mention as its always more about the loss than the maintaining :-/ This time I aim to actually change completely how I view food and dieting :-) I want to get rid of this weight and wear something other than saggy joggers and old cords again :-)