Adios diet pills

Options
Has anybody used adios weight loss pills? Are they any good? I'm getting really mixed reviews on them and a little hesitant to try them out without knowing!

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Please don't take these things. It will take longer if you eat sensibly, and exercise a little, but doing things the hard way will lead to changes that you can sustain for life.
  • Matt_Wilken
    Options
    Eat at a deficit
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I hear that they can make your hair fall out...I wouldn't bother with any "magic pills" just healthy balanced diet and exercise.
    If you are wanting to use them to eliminate water retention then I'd suggest cutting back on salt and drinking more water.
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I agree with above, weight loss pills are a joke! Save your money and eat right, put down the burger, pick up the salad, the pillls are used for a quick fix, not long term! Basically vanity weight, look at it this way, what u lose using a pill, you week gain back when u stop taking them, so that 20 lbs, in 2 month commercial, they don't show u way the person looks like when they quit taking the pills, all that weight comes back sometimes double! Add me as a freind if u want to know more
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Has anybody used adios weight loss pills? Are they any good? I'm getting really mixed reviews on them and a little hesitant to try them out without knowing!

Diet pills don't work ... it's just a huge waste of money no matter what you read on the internet !!!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    been there and have the t-shirts i would really NOT recomend them save your money too just eat healthy and the key word is EXERSICE...sorry about that! :wink:
  • sarahmichelle91xx
    sarahmichelle91xx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'll be giving them a miss!
  • jaharrison763
    jaharrison763 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Haha! I thought this was going to be a post saying "adios" to diet pills! :laugh: Seriously, I wouldn't bother with them. You need to learn how to eat to sustain weight loss, and you won't learn anything with diet pills. So say adios!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'll be giving them a miss!
    Good to hear, really good :smile:
  • angelkissingdevil
    angelkissingdevil Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I got mine from the doctor. Stronger than adios and my kids nicknamed me orange puff pants for a reason!!!! Don't do it. You can lose it better with a good balanced diet and exercise x
  • kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Adios is not really diet pills.. they are herbal hogwash!
    'May aid slimming'

It works like a diuretic... makes you pee all day so you lose water weight.. and gain it back in a couple of days.

Eat sensibly and move more.
    Good luck! x